Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 338990 views.
aomohm

4/11/20

yes, LvlSlgr, kooka  and kooka2, same. my good computer broke down, hence  now I use a very old disregarded one (not much good), the old game was still there (before trina), playing now. hope my good computer can be fixed, won't know for quite a few days 

Honeyphan

4/11/20

I'm glad it helped and you were able to get the challenge completed! :)

Just remember - I put my spring room 2 (3 HOS) on anywhere from  1- 2 hours before game rollover, so you can play it twice that way. :) And spring room 1 (the terrace) goes on some time after  midnight (whenever I go to bed I switch out). CST

~honey

MCDeeDee

4/11/20

Hi Tammy. Krafty Kat lost her game and is in the process of getting it back. She told me she didn't write down her friends ID #'s so she will probably be posting here to try and get some of them back. Hoping she'll get some of her game back this coming week.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

• Edited April 11, 2020 3:10 pm  by  MCDeeDee
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

4/12/20

Thanks for letting me know and keep me posted.

katiek2

4/13/20

Hello everyone, hope you're having a good Monday.  One day closer to FREEDOM, whenever that will be!  I've received a friend request from

KAJA     ID#***837

Do any of you recognize this player.  The name is not on the PC player lists.

Thanks for your help.

katiek

myvalek

4/13/20

Hi Katie. I sent you a request from KAJA and MYVALEK.

myvalek

4/13/20

Hi Katie. I sent you a request from KAJA and MYVALEK. My main game is RENATKA. I have a total of 3 games.

katiek2

4/13/20

Thanks for responding.  I just accepted both requests - do you prefer to be a regular gifting friend, or an event only friend?  I do return gifts as I can unless you let me know not to do that.

Welcome to my friends list.  I'll send a welcome gift as soon as I can.

katiek