Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 338992 views.
myvalek

4/14/20

Hi Katie. Thank you for accepting as a friend, I also sent a request as a RENATKA player. I'd like to be a regular friend in all three games. I will return gifts according to the list as far as I can. Have a nice day Renata

katiek2

4/14/20

Hi Renata - I've accepted all 3 of your games as regular players.  I try to gift all three time slots but sometimes don't make it, so I keep track on a handy-dandy excel spreadsheet, color-coded for event, regular and catch-up players.  Yes, I'm inventing things to do - as I suspect a lot of us are.

Stay safe and well, Renata, and have fun in MC

katiek

myvalek

4/14/20

Thank you Katiekrelaxed,

have a nice day everyone.

Posie (morningcrow)

4/14/20

Hi everyone, I want to put out a request for a few more friends, for the SE. I have been playing for a couple of years now, and love my friends and the game. Not everyone is posting Easter Room 2, with the 3 HO scenes. I have limited access to the game throughout the day (I work from home and try to be disciplined, LOL) so I don't always get to play for those kind enough to change during the day. I would love friends that post Easter Room 2 during nights (Pacific Time) or a few extra folks who post Room 4. And always happy to have more friends. Thanks everyone!

Thanks very much everyone who sent invites. I have removed my number because I am good to go! Enjoy the rest of the Spring Event! Poz/Posie

Honeyphan

4/14/20

Hi Posie - I change to room 2 (the tea party 3 HOS room) an hour or two before game time rollover and keep it up until some time after midnight when I then post the terrace, through the morning, and Japan after noon until I change back to the 3 HOS. I'm Central Standard Time... Also, to alert my friends of the change made (since I don't do it at a specific time, only when I look at the clock and see it needs to be done - lol), I change my avatar and add which room is open in the title on my wish list card. I just sent you an invite.

Happy hunting!

Posie (morningcrow)

4/14/20

Thanks so much! See you in the Castle, Honeyphan!

aomohm

4/15/20

hello,

after the game crashed and shut down for a fault, saying: "there's a problem, come back later", coming back the next time, I was put back to the very start. took over a day to come to a level, where we can friends, quests, trina, rooms again. now I need many friends, that rotate their spring rooms, having on largely 1 and 2, as the only scene in the whole game where I'm up to the highest pay/items is spring room (sr) 4, as most friends of mine (older times) (level 97) never switch from sr4. my number: 208697, play now as "kooka"2

aomohm

4/15/20

also big thanks to my new rotating friends

kooka2

Annemaree1

4/15/20

With the isolation now in full swing, I have lot of time and would love players for my private event rooms  My id number is #838918.

I would also like ti thank all my current friends especially those rotating their room

oiuoiu321

4/16/20

Annmaree, I invited you to my game.  I switch between rooms 2 and 4 once a day, trying for the middle of game-day, but only doing so-so at that.