Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 34843 views.
chilpep

May-16

Welcome to the forum GtG 

I have added you to the PC Master Name List; the revision will come out later today.

If you haven't checked it out look at Welcome!!! Get Your FAQs Answered Here which gives a lot of good information on the forum.

chilpep

May-16

Welcome to the Forum MaggieHand

I have added you to the PC and IOS Master Name Lists; the revision will come out later today.

If you haven't checked it out, look at Welcome!! Get Your FAQs Answered Here which gives a lot of good information about the forum.

!RAGGIE-TX/OR (MaggieHand) said:

When playing my game I would see some friends say "gone to Delphi". I thought they went to a retreat.

joysmilejoy

Fuzzy (daFuzzy1959)

May-17

Well.... It is a "type" of retreat..... helps if you are slightly insane... 

Fuzzy (daFuzzy1959)

May-17

Mad as a Hatter sounded less "PC".... 

DofNY

May-18

I like to keep my friends list to 14 plus John so I can gift everyone once a day.  (I know obsessions, right; but I am what I am and feel too guilty even skipping top level friends even though I know it's stupid.)  So I don't advertise my ID number to get more than I can handle but I'll be adding friends so I can pay forward what my wonderful friends have given and helped me in both games.  So some of you will be getting friend request from me soon.  I'm top level on PC so don't need much help (other than airship items! but who doesn't with those).  I do not have many airship items but hope I can help a few of you new players.

In reply toRe: msg 95
shooter9325

May-18

Hi, I had to reformate my PC because of the windows 1803 update. The only friends I got is John. Need friends. Old ID# 659313, New ID# 748689. Please help.

THANKS< SHOOTER

ESSMMO

May-18

Hi Shooter...

This Essmmo I.D. 620960

So glad you accepted my invite. It seems that when I have a brand new friend I can't send a gift right away!

By tomorrow I will be able to gift you  and then we should  be okay.  In the meantime Have Fun!!

GunnerGypsy

May-18

So you are Chiara.  Nice to meet you.  

Gunner