Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 339057 views.
Honeyphan

Aug-12

Kae, Trudi, and Mrs. Puzzler - just sent each of you an invite.

I play as Honey. :)

Have fun storming the castle!

Msg 9.1264 deleted
Honeyphan

Aug-14

Hello Grandpa Jim -

I gift all cycles (three times a day)-  but it usually takes 2 - 3 days for me to return a gift (I go down a list) - sometimes it is less time though, especially when many of my friends go on break between events.

If that's okay with you, I would be happy to send you an invite.

(I go by Honey there...)

Happy hunting! :)

GrannyBee

Aug-14

Hi, GrandpaJim - I'll send you invites from both of my games - Ms. B & Li'l B. I gift alphabetically on a regular basis from both. :)

GrandpaJim

Aug-14

Thanks I added you, I am trying to get all the craft items add to my inventory there are 281 by my count. It is a game inside a game. My other game is complete with all craft items and at least one of every item I think that it is more fun to try to add really hard items but the puzzle really helps.

GrandpaJim

Aug-14

That is fine I had people that would never send gifts EVER seems that they miss out on a lot of the fun, I understand that if you are just starting it my be hard to gift but a lot of the time I ask for very low value gifts.

Msg 9.1269 and the next 2 deleted
TinyFaerie
Staff

Aug-14

You might want to remove you Id from your previous post if you dont want anymore.