Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 339057 views.
AmaImani

Oct-7

Happy to have you as a new friend!!! My desktop is temporarily out of order; awaiting a part. When I resume, I play daily and gift frequently. Have a great week! See you at the castle soon!!!

Honeyphan

Oct-7

Hi Lorna! :)

Just sent you an invite -

have fun at the castle!

~honey

dollymix16

Oct-7

Hi,

I have sent you an invite. I play as dollymix.

dollymix16

Oct-7

Hi,

I have sent you an invite. I play as dollymix.

Aloizy

Oct-12

Hiii, I just started playing and would love to get more PC friends. My Game ID is <removed, ty!!> and I play as Aloizy. Also, my mom is a long time player and she would love to get more friends too! Her Game ID is <removed, ty!!> and she plays as Micee.

Thanks!

• Edited November 9, 2020 9:54 pm  by  Aloizy

I would love a couple of new friends.  I will invite you next time I'm in the Castle.

I play as Ben :)

Honeyphan

Oct-12

Hi Aloizy! :)

Welcome to Midnight Castle!

I just sent you both an invite -

have fun in the castle!

~honey

Bingo (manybears)

Oct-15

Will send you an invite.  I play as Bingo.  I don't request much, but will gift anything I have.

Bingo (manybears)

Oct-15

Hi,  Will send you an invite.  I don't require a lot of gifts, but I try and gift as many friends as I have inventory for.

Hi Bingo:  You are showing as green on my friend's list, but it won't allow me to send you gifts.  I don't know  how that can happen.  Let me know if you are having issues at your end with that too flushed