Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 339057 views.
Bingo (manybears)

Oct-16

Hi to you,  I play all the Events and Challenges, but I don't need a lot of gifts.  I don't request them very often, but gift out what I don't need or have so many I can afford to give them away.  I have never purchased any coins or diamonds offered in the game.  I played by myself for about 3 years, without the benefit of friends (because I didn't understand the game).  Once I was "educated", as to why I should have them, I got busy making friends.  I always have my rooms available for all, at every season event, but I don't actively play in-between ( I always let players know when I'm away (a short message next to my player name).  Because I played by myself and am so cheap that I refuse to purchase help, I ended up with a lot of inventory.  So, please, don't feel like I'm not letting you gift to me.  I see all my friends (you as well) have lots of requests.  It's not an issue with the game, It's the way I play the game.

P.S. There are several people in my group, like me who don't request gifts, but have open rooms, so I can use their room to play during an event.  I hope I haven't confused you to much!!  

Hope you stay in my game.

"B"

Hi relaxed:  Thanks for the heads up on your game.  I play only one game so I always have something on my list and I appreciate you gifting me.  I do my rounds of HOS (not daily) so it does get tedious until the CC or update comes along and like going around collecting items.  The CC does deplete items ESPECIALLY the airship items so I always have one on my list and will change every so often to a new one.  Nice to see you are still playing the game!  See you around the Castle!

Pat blossom

Azpotter

Oct-19

Are you playing on a pc or ios?

Laurelind

Oct-23

For those of you who are friends with Laurelind - my game had a bad save and reset to level 1, so I may have disappeared from your friends list.  I am going to try to get my game back - and if I do I will probably reach out to my previous friends again and hope you'll add me back in.  If it is a lost cause - I don't know that I'll start over, we'll see.

Hope to see you around the Castle again soon.

Laurelind   (Stephanie)

~J (amsavs)

Oct-23

You must be the missing person from my list! I was trying to figure it out. I hope you can get your game back. After my bad save a few years ago, I've been taking a screenshot before I sign out so I have some idea of what I had, just in case. I just logged out of the game and I can't tell you what level I'm on. laughing

Laurelind

Oct-24

Are you ~J79?  Then yes, I am the missing person, sadly.  Hopefully I'll be back.

crownthornes

Oct-25

I am jay uk and jay uk2. I wondered where you had gone. I had a bad save early on in the year. It took about 3 weeks to get it back . My game was restored to the level I was on previously but I didn't get back all my inventory or my friends so I had to re-friend people. I was grateful though to get back most of my coins and diamonds. Good luck I hope you are back in the game soon

~J (amsavs)

Oct-26

Yep that's me. Sending good vibes your way!

Laurelind

Oct-28

I'm hoping to get back most of my stuff - I had been stocking inventory to shard towards the Magic Miser award, sigh.  Also looks like I may miss the Halloween event.