Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 336955 views.
Azpotter

Oct-19

Are you playing on a pc or ios?

Laurelind

Oct-23

For those of you who are friends with Laurelind - my game had a bad save and reset to level 1, so I may have disappeared from your friends list.  I am going to try to get my game back - and if I do I will probably reach out to my previous friends again and hope you'll add me back in.  If it is a lost cause - I don't know that I'll start over, we'll see.

Hope to see you around the Castle again soon.

Laurelind   (Stephanie)

~J (amsavs)

Oct-23

You must be the missing person from my list! I was trying to figure it out. I hope you can get your game back. After my bad save a few years ago, I've been taking a screenshot before I sign out so I have some idea of what I had, just in case. I just logged out of the game and I can't tell you what level I'm on. laughing

Laurelind

Oct-24

Are you ~J79?  Then yes, I am the missing person, sadly.  Hopefully I'll be back.

crownthornes

Oct-25

I am jay uk and jay uk2. I wondered where you had gone. I had a bad save early on in the year. It took about 3 weeks to get it back . My game was restored to the level I was on previously but I didn't get back all my inventory or my friends so I had to re-friend people. I was grateful though to get back most of my coins and diamonds. Good luck I hope you are back in the game soon

~J (amsavs)

Oct-26

Yep that's me. Sending good vibes your way!

Laurelind

Oct-28

I'm hoping to get back most of my stuff - I had been stocking inventory to shard towards the Magic Miser award, sigh.  Also looks like I may miss the Halloween event.

I'm so sorry you lost your inventory. That happened to me this time last year on my I-Pad. It was so frustrating. If you need a friend my PC is 620998 and my I-Pad is i2010690. Again, I'm so sorry.

Maggie

Erin7770

Nov-2

Wow! What a crazy small world. About 3 weeks ago, I randomly typed in BINGO, and you friended me back. I've been feeling horrible because I can't gift you either. Now I know. Funny to find my answer on this forum that I just found 10 minutes ago. Mind blown! 

Bingo (manybears)

Nov-2

Hi Erin,  Glad you found me on here.  I don't have ANY problem with gifting.  If I have it, I give it.  The only problem I have is I don't play much of the lower levels anymore, so I don't have a lot of items that come with those levels.  If it's tickets, pet foods...those kinds of things, I gift them a lot.  It's also hard to try and fill needs when you can only give out 5 gifts at a time.  I have a lot of new players and most need items of one sort or another.  So far everyone I play with seems to be satisfied with the status quo and I haven't lost too many so far this year.  I guess that could change now, going into the fall event.  I see lots of red hearts, but that's been known to change to green when events start up.  Anyway, glad to have you as a friend.  Stay as long as you like.

Bingo