Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 343449 views.

I'm so sorry you lost your inventory. That happened to me this time last year on my I-Pad. It was so frustrating. If you need a friend my PC is 620998 and my I-Pad is i2010690. Again, I'm so sorry.

Maggie

Erin7770

Nov-2

Wow! What a crazy small world. About 3 weeks ago, I randomly typed in BINGO, and you friended me back. I've been feeling horrible because I can't gift you either. Now I know. Funny to find my answer on this forum that I just found 10 minutes ago. Mind blown! 

Bingo (manybears)

Nov-2

Hi Erin,  Glad you found me on here.  I don't have ANY problem with gifting.  If I have it, I give it.  The only problem I have is I don't play much of the lower levels anymore, so I don't have a lot of items that come with those levels.  If it's tickets, pet foods...those kinds of things, I gift them a lot.  It's also hard to try and fill needs when you can only give out 5 gifts at a time.  I have a lot of new players and most need items of one sort or another.  So far everyone I play with seems to be satisfied with the status quo and I haven't lost too many so far this year.  I guess that could change now, going into the fall event.  I see lots of red hearts, but that's been known to change to green when events start up.  Anyway, glad to have you as a friend.  Stay as long as you like.

Bingo

Erin7770

Nov-2

I totally get that. I had to start over from level 100 on a Tablet to level 1 on a PC. It is so different going from having nearly everything and every pet to working with a Snow Griffin and only the Castle puzzles open. :-)

It took me 3 years to get there. I'm not going anywhere. Hope you aren't either. 

Stay safe, 

Erin

THE ROOMS TO LET ARE READY FOR THE EVENT,  3 HAVE THE NEW ROOM AND 3 HAVE THE  HALLOWEEN ROOM THE ONE WITH THE 3 HOS'S    TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE MY ROOMS TO LET ENJOY.   I WILL NOT CHECK THEM  AFTER THE EVENT STARTS.   UNLESS I GET PM'S ASKING PERMISSION TO USE THEM.  THEN I WILL GO AND LET IN NEW ROOMERS.   AS USUAL STAY AS LONG AS YOU WISH.  THEY DO CHANGE FOR EACH EVENT.  SO YOU ARE WELCOME TO STAY.  CHRISTMAS IS NOT SO FAR AWAY.     

YOUR LANDLADY.

MissDean

Nov-3

Hey Jude,

Sorry for the delay, haven't been here a while. I'll send an invite today. 

I'll ask my friend Kasteel2 to send you one also. We both like to help newbies and re-starters!

Greets, MissDean

CatGS

Nov-5

Hi there! Just started playing again a week or so ago after losing my old game on another computer. Would love some new friends. My ID is 883071.  :)

grushver2

Nov-5

I've been playinng for a long time, maybe 7 years.  Last month computer crashed; got computer and Windows 10.  Thanks to EG  (BF absolutely 0000000 help!!!!), i just had my old games transferred to new players; so all my content is current.

Unfortunately, they were not able to bring over friends. To make it worse, i'm unable to find my master list of game ID #'s!!!!  So (especially with autumn/halloween event) to utilize the new room, i need new friends.

I have 4 players;  pick what you want.  I'll always do the best i can with return gifts.

dls  882112

Sparty  882114

Sparty2 882115

Sparty3  882117

Anyone that needs an extra room to explore, or, possibly a friend to exchange gifts, feel free to add 1, 2, or more.

IF ANYONE KNOWS DAZY...........PLEASE ASK HER TO READ THIS!!!  I need to find her!!

thx,, Ed

Happy Hunting

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PM'D OR ASKED FOR THE ROOMS TO LET YOU ALL HAVE ACCESS.   IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN GETTING THE ROOMS.   I DO NOT GO TO THE ROOMS OFTEN.

YOUR LANDLADY

THANK YOU DEAR LANDLADY CHARLIE.  YOUR EXTRA ROOMS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS.  YOUR EXTRA EFFORTS ARE AMAZING. 

ALL THE BEST TO YOU,

BEN / BELLE