Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 373587 views.
Cyberfox277

Nov-16

Thank you both so much relaxed kissing_heart

misstracy22

Nov-16

I’m Tracy, one of the consortium.
I would love to invite you. Only we can’t have friends from different platforms. 

I can offer a warm welcome, and suggest you ask Chilpep to add you to the Master List on the next revision. It lets everyone know you are a fantastic member of the forum. 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/623

Happy stormin the castle.

Tracy snail

PenWeb

Nov-16

Welcome to the forum, Cyberfox277!

I am a member of the Consortium, on PC. We, the Consortium, are willing and able to help you with whatever you need for any of the Events if you put an item n your wish list.

I will be inviting you to my 4 games, Nell, Nell2, OneCent, and GMA.

Have fun in MC!

Penny B.

Cyberfox277

Nov-17

I will, thank you so much relaxed

Cajaco

Nov-19

Hi Christa You were one of my friends and I wondered what happened when the red was showing. I play as Dona2 and my ID is 582827.Please send an invite.

In reply toRe: msg 1
nohzdyvve

Nov-30

hi!! my name is mick and im sort of still kinda new to midnight castle? i played it when i was younger but i still don't really get the hang of it and id love to be friends with people on it just so we xan gift each other things!!

my id is 617171 and i play as nohzdyvve, ill probably accept you no matter what!!

sweetpea1942

Dec-1

i am also looking for friends.  I will send you an invite.  My player name is Ophelia and my id is 884889

dollymix16

Dec-2

Hi,

I play as dollymix and will send you an invite

Honeyphan

Dec-3

Hi Mick! Welcome! :)

Just sent you an invite! Have fun in the castle/event!

~honey