Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 550542 views.
Cyberfox277

Mar-26

Not really, I wasn't even sure you remembered me smile  It's been a while... but it's great to have you back grinning

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-26

Of course I remember you!  It has been awhile.  Are you playing the new RoM?  I know a few of my old neighbors are playing it.  

criccieth10

Mar-26

Hi Everyone

My ID was 442414 playing as ElsieJ. Unfortunately I had a hard drive failure in December 2020 and lost everything. I contacted Big Fish and they have finally transferred my progress onto another game. However all my friends have been lost.

If any of you read this please do not gift on ID 442414 as that account is no longer active. I have now removed my ID as I have lots of new friends so thank you all

I am now playing on  - if you wish to reconnect please add me as a friend as I only have John at the moment!

Thanks everyone 

Criccieth10

Grimwald

Mar-28

Hey there, my mom recently started a castle on her laptop and needs some friends:

####

Thanks!

Grimwald

Update 3/30/21 - Thanks to everyone who sent invites to my mother. She says she doesn't want to take on more than she can handle, so I'm removing her code for now. -Grim

• Edited March 30, 2021 4:52 pm  by  Grimwald
SharpEye1

Mar-28

Hi Grim,  I just sent the invite!  heart_eyes

dollymix16

Mar-28

Hi,

I will send you an invite. I play as Dollymix

Grimwald

Mar-28

Heh heh. She has always played Android before. I should tell her that NOW she gets to be friends with MY friends.

Grim

SharpEye1

Mar-28

That's funny!  I let Charlie know so she can invite her and I'll let Randy know too.  He is still having computer issues and until restrictions are eased in Canada, he can't get his IT guy over to figure out the problem.  I gave Alan her ID so he also invited her.  Now she'll almost have the whole SR  gang, but we need you back too!  LOL  Jenifer's computer is dying and she doesn't get a new one until Wednesday, so I didn't let her know yet. heart_eyes

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Hi Azurina,  I'm happy to invite you to be friends.  I do have 200 friends now, so I gift A-Z, which means it takes a few days to make the rounds.  If that works for you, I'm happy to add you.  Take your time, enjoy the journey, don't try to level up too quickly or you'll run out of coins and inventory unless you build up a cushion of stock first.  heart_eyes

Ada

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Hi Billye, I'm happy to send you an invite.  I do have 200 friends now so I gift A-Z, which takes a few days to make a complete round, then rinse and repeat.  If that works for you, I'm glad to have you.  heart_eyes

Ada

P.S.  I think I've mentioned before in other threads, I love your Boxer pic!