Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 744886 views.
jbbp

Apr-10

Will send you invite on my Jasmin game when I go on it tonight. Question to anyone that can answer why I have like big not sure what they with lights in middle in some of games .

jbbp

Apr-15

Sorry didn't express last message very well, I have black things with lights in middle in some of my games to play can anyone say why.

LvlSlgr

Apr-15

Is this only in the MC game or other games? Can you capture a screen print and post it here?

jbbp

Apr-15

I only play MC will try and get picture of it and post .

jbbp

Apr-15

It seems to be only on my Jasmin game as I have just looked on my JBP one and not on there. I think I will get in touch with BF.

LvlSlgr

Apr-15

I think I know what's going on. I'm friends with your Jasmin game and checked for the Level - 52. I remembered there are times when the developers added different, strange things to some of the backgrounds, etc. So I checked AEGram's MC Game Guide. This is what I found at Level 50.

Pinfeathers - Chris Arwin (5 tasks) & Oberon (5 tasks) -- when you click to accept, or go to the first quest, "black matter" with burning plants is on many locations/HOS/ZZ. 

I think possibly that's what you're experiencing. Here's a link to Level 50 in the Guide if you want to read the entire thing.

MC Game Guide [midnightcastle 109.126] (delphiforums.com)

jbbp

Apr-16

Thank you most helpful will look at link. Your right it is black matter with burning plants it is only in 4 places.

LvlSlgr

Apr-16

You're welcome. Glad we were able to figure out your mystery. relieved

jbbp

Apr-16

Hope they don't stay to long have a job finding items.

LvlSlgr

Apr-16

According to AEGram's game guide, it ends some time in Level 56 -

Pinfeathers - Jeronimo must deal with opponent -- Unlocks: Limb Entrance (no coin)***; "Black matter" is now gone from all scenes/locations 

Here's the link to that post so you have a better idea.

MC Game Guide [midnightcastle 109.136] (delphiforums.com)