Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 742015 views.
pclark200

May-8

I need to get my friends back and get new friends because I just had to set my computer back to factory default.

Please invite me, playerpat, friend code 928092

So glad to get my game back up and running!!

jbbp

May-8

Will invite you gladly

jbbp

May-8

I try do the same as you. 

jbbp

May-8

You are both on my Jasmin game.

GaviTn

Jun-20

morning, different subject, will really just a question----when you go up Twisted mountain, run thru that and find the Chrystal Throne--is the Throne supposed to be hard to control the mouse, Gavi-Tn 822345

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jun-20

Hi Gavi,

I think we are in the wrong thread and I am hoping our wonderful staff members will put us in the right thread.  Thanking you in advance.

I don't know the answer to your question BUT my game is doing the same thing.  Makes it hard to click on the item you are aiming for.  Therefore it is not one of the HOS I visit very often which makes maxi-ing out the HOS non-foreseeable for the near future.  Thought it was just my game or maybe my new computer - glad (although not because we have an issue) to hear someone else has the same problem. Maybe one of the more technical minded players can help us?? 

Still enjoying the rest of the game though.  Stay safe.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia 

GaviTn

Jun-20

I find it hard to control the curser, so take it very slow but I still work the Crystal Throne, just takes me awhile to get it done compared to the others. 

How's the weather where you are? woke this morning to 69 went up to at least 94 and is just now starting to drop. 

Hoping the Castle weather is cooler (lol). Do take care and stay safe

Gavi-Tn 822345

theoldguy

Jun-21

yep me too.  It's an oddity, must simply be the way the code is written.  Seems something might be running in the background.  There is one other place like this in the East lands.  Frustrating but I can live with it, just hope QC notices it and fixes it.

theoldguy

Jun-21

While I'm on, We're getting ready to take a short vacation in a few days so for all my friends, theoldguy will return shortly if my light turns red!  I'll try to catch up on the giving as quickly as I can when we return.  Take Care.

GaviTn

7:05 AM

my technical help moved to Michigan last year, a little hard for him to help me (LOL), but I do struggle thru the Throne. Can you believe that we have played this game this long. -----

Gavi-Tn