Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 778863 views.
ShaSha (Myhashen)

Jul-9

Just a note to my friends to say that I am not playing spring room 6 right now because I am playing the spring room that has 3 HOS and pays $250 each to build up my cash inventory faster.  I lost all of my game after infamous update and  BF was only able to get back most of it for me so I am trying to level back up.  I will go back to spring room 6 before the end of the event.

Sorry, probably should have made a post to "friends of ShaSha".  

GaviTn

Jul-9

I just wanted to say-----I was frustrated not being able to level up to #116. so on a whim I deleted the game and then reinstalled it, no problem I was on lvl #116, it may work for any on e else having this problem of getting to lvl #116. 

Gavi-Tn 8223345

Frogcastle22

Jul-30

Hello. I've been playing on PC as Frogcastle for years but took a loooong hiatus. Now I'm back and would love some new friends (and old ones, if they still remember me). My game id is 849513

LvlSlgr

Jul-30

I just sent you an invitation.

dollymix16

Aug-22

Hello,

I play as dollymix will send you an invite.  Gift whenever I can.

dollymix16

Aug-22

Hi,

When I tried to accept I just got the message to delete so do not what is going on. Can you try again.

Talendami

Sep-24

Hi Frogcastle22, I play as soaring penguin, 772520, and would love to have some new friends.  Especially for the seasonal updates. I am seriously lacking in coinage! Have sold a lot of items to keep going in the new levels.  Not to mention being down to two unique stamps. Happy Halloween! Do you want for just the event room access or gifting too? I can go either way. I sent an invite. Thanks!

Talendami

Sep-24

Hi playerpat, I play as Soaring Penguin 772520 and will send an invite. Sounds like you could use some gifting as well as access to event rooms. 

Talendami

Sep-24

Hi GaviTn, are you interested in new event-room friends? I need a few more to build up some coinage. I play as Soaring Penguin 772520 if you would like to add me to your list of friends. 

Talendami

Sep-30

Good morning fellow castle denizens. Thanks to all who have sent me friend invitations. I must stop accepting them, due to the magnificent response. I've more than doubled my friends list and won't be able to accept any more. Thanks so much!