Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 108166 views.
krysis2

Apr-24

If anyone wants to add me. Feel free. ID is 757315. name is krysis. I play most days

lildkrose

Apr-24

I finally got my game nearly up to date yesterday after it crashed and returned me to level 1. Back up to 91 and they replaced my coins, diamonds and pets, but inventory totally gone and tons of avatars that were Castle Challenges AND all my achievements, boohoo :( They didn't give any explanation, so I really hope it doesn't happen again! Still trying to get those avatars back so I'm still waiting to hear back on that! Fortunately I still have my friends...when I got a new computer back in February I lost all my friends AND that was not fun! Thank you to everyone who didn't delete me while I was getting everything sorted. I've been playing since I think 2014 and I think I've aged about 10 years this past week or so, lol! Roisin (Rosheen) 797864
DMG2424

Apr-24

My computer crashed and I need new friends since all of mine vanished when it crashed.  My friend code is 793109.  Please friend me.

Hi, I believe I was one of your game friends, will send you an invite.  Welcome back.

Tammy27

LvlSlgr

Apr-24

Hi lildkrose (Roisin) - you're showing at level 91 in my game now. Good to see!

They weren't able to restore my missing avatars or achievements either. Very frustrating ... especially since most of the missing avatars are from the CCs and can't be earned now.

Good luck!

THEdella

Apr-26

I sent an invite

lildkrose

May-1

Hi LvlSlgr....I pestered the life out of the poor guy on Midnight castle, it took 12 emails but I eventually got all my avatars restored, so the only stuff lost was pet medallions and amulets which he can't restore and a huge inventory which I will rebuild...finally got everything sorted yesterday. I really hope this doesn't happen again as I see other people who have been around a long time losing their games and being put back to level 1!

LvlSlgr

May-1

lildkrose ... good for you. So far nothing has worked for me.  What about your achievements? Where were you with the 3 achievements for the DQs? How did you make out on those?

Believe me, if my game went back to level 1 and they said they couldn't fix it, that would be the end of the game for me.

lildkrose

May-1

The achievements were all reset back to the beginning, but the good thing is after pushing them I was given the avatars for the completed achievements. I can redo them all over again and get any diamonds or coins they offer which is great. So when it comes to the avatars...as I already have them...I can do the achievement just for my own satisfaction.

I hadn't actually finished the 3rd levels on the 5 or 10 part daily quests but they gave me the avatars from those right from the beginning. It was so strange because they had given me avatars which I hadn't earned but I was missing tons of previous Castle Challenges and a lot of seasonal avatars like Santa and Mrs Claus, etc. As it turns out after much perseverance and having to send over 25 screen shots they got it sorted and I've now ended up with more avatars than I actually achieved...so I will not complain! But if it happens again, I would likely give up for good!

LvlSlgr

May-1

Thanks lildkrose.