Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 118640 views.
In reply toRe: msg 654
P1tbull

May-19

Posting on behalf of a friend who isn't on this forum. She could do with a few more friends as she is a fairly new player who just started before the SE. Her ID is 800166.

Di (amina046)

May-19

Why don't you ask her to come to the forum?

It is very uncomfortable to have people you cannot contact. I have 2 and they do not open their seasonal rooms in good time, etc.

P1tbull

May-21

I have offered for her to join the forum. She feels it's just easier asking me when she needs help LOL. I also have friends on my list who are not on this forum and I have no way of contacting them. If they don't change their private rooms I keep if they have an event room open so that when that particular event rolls around, I have access to their room. However, if they don't have an event room and are no longer playing, then I look at deleting them.

Di (amina046)

May-21

i am sorry. I had this experience. I do not like to delete people but will never again invite anyone who is not on the forum.

P1tbull

May-21

No problem. I have friends from the old forum who probably don't even know about this forum and from FB who are also not on here. And to be honest, I never really used the old forum and didn't discover this forum until late last year. We all play our own game our own way :)

FlaFerret

May-26

Hello!  A belated thank-you!!! to those kind folks who accepted my friend requests - after playing the Spring Event for a little while, I realized I needed to find some friends & sent invites to a handful of you who had posted here that you were looking for friends!    I should have joined the forum *then*... anyway, thank you kindly for accepting a "stranger" as a friend - I only started MC a few months ago so this was my first "special event" and oh my, it was SO much fun!!!  

I tried to keep track of gifts & return gifts, but if I messed up & didn't reciprocate properly, I do apologize!  When/if we get back into our games, I'll try to be more organized w/ gifting!   Hopefully I won't lose all my friends, as I did unfortunately uninstall/reinstall my game after it got stuck on the "update to newest version" glitch.   

If anyone would like another friend, my ID is 796766, game name is Nickie.    I'm locked out of my main game right now, so can't respond until they fix things.  But  I did start a second game from scratch, ID 813334, if you want a new friend now.  

Sorry to be so long-winded here -- but again, a huge thank-you & big hugs to those who friended me & helped out SO much w/ gifts & by having your spring rooms open - I just LOVED all the goodies in the Spring Event - the new pets were so adorable! 

Nickie

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-27

Nickie I added you as a friend!

FlaFerret

May-27

Thank you so much, TinyFaerie!   

Di (amina046)

May-27

In total withdrawal I created  a new game on PC, Diane, level 11 only

ElouiseM0

May-27

I started a new PC game yesterday. Up to level 8 or 9 at the moment. My new ID is Silver Faerie and my ID # is 813484. As of right now, I don't plan to play any castle challenges that might come up, but I will leave the event rooms open for those who want to play in them (once I reach the level that opens my private rooms). Could use some friends other than John however. wink