Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 132662 views.
In reply toRe: msg 709
Di (amina046)

Jun-18

Please PC friends pay attention!

jmwwv

Jun-19

I thought I would give you all an update of my status. I heard back from BF and they were very nice and appeared willing to do all they could to get me back on track. I sent them an email with the information they asked for about my previous progress in the game. Sounded good.....Not so fast....I have been playing the game from the beginning again while I wait to see what they will do. Have been able to send and receive gifts.....all is good. Then I opened the game this morning and I got the same error message as the first time and I was back to square one. Now I don't know what to do. Has anyone else had their game do this twice???? within five days????? can I trust BF again????? 

MCDeeDee

Jun-19

Oh my gosh, Marie. What a disaster!! I saw your game last night with Marie W, not Player.  Was really hoping things were on their way to being fixed. This morning it was gone again. I'm so sorry.  Keeping my fingers crossed something can be done. Hang in there. Keep posting your progress (hopefully).

DeeDee/Diane(z)

MCDeeDee

Jun-20

You are back in my games at level 91. Did you get all of your game back? Was great to see you there!

DeeDee/Diane(z)

RedVen

Jun-22

Hi everyone! I just started Midnight Castle right now and I already love it. 

My code is 817460 and my ign is Red.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Jun-22

Welcome...I will send you an invite to both of my games...play as Kay & KAJ...glad you are enjoying the game...

jmwwv

Jun-23

Hi DeeDee. Thanks for noticing I was back at level 91. BF has restored my level but not my point progress. I'm not sure how this will work when there is a new update and I need the points to get to the next level. I lost all my accomplishments so I am starting over with all of them. I had all but 10 of them when my game crashed. They gave me about 1/3 of my coins back and most of my diamonds and I have all but three of my pets. The biggest loss is my inventory. I had 23 pages of items with many multipules of some and 12 pages of event items with hundreds of event items like christmas cards, flowers, etc. I mostly used them to buy magic shards when I needed them. So I am very busy trying to build my inventory back up. At least I can still play but it will be a long time before I am back where I left off. 

MCDeeDee

Jun-23

Hi Marie. I'm so very sorry you've lost so much. When you've put that much time in (years!) it's devastating. You may want to try again to get some of your inventory from BF. I guesstimated on my event inventory and they were pretty good about supplying it, especially things like ghosts traps, holiday wands and carrots. I know it's a royal pain, but might be worth a shot. Both of my games will do what we can to help you out. Diane(z) has a couple panda eggs I can give you and I can help out with items to craft for coin. DeeDee has lots of Blue Keys if you need them. I'm sure many are willing to help. Glad you have your game back, though. Hang in there.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

GinnyTLC

Jun-23

Hi to all

new to the forum not to mc. been playing for about 1 and 1/2 yrs. love it. need friends, other than grandkids, don't know if I can keep up with more then just a small amount. I read some of you have 30 to 60 friends. omg.

I play most nights for 2 maybe 3 hrs. look forward to weekends to play more hrs.

My inventory is good, but always in need of coins so my wish list is for high cost items so I can sell for coins, sorry and am I asking for to much?

I started with one game id #, got a new laptop, did not know it would have a new id# so went back to old laptop, lost the game, that's when I fond this site. I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO HERE. I got my game back, new id# same game.

Sorry for being long winded I just wanted to let you all know where I'm at. 

Hope I'm doing this right.  my id# is 814715 and game name is Grams G.G. , just leveled up to 80.    Thank You.

Hi GinnyTLC - Yes, you are doing this right :) 

I would be happy to invite you as a friend next time I'm in the game.  I have 53 friends and a lot of them are red at the moment and 4 are event friends only.

It's very favourable to have many friends for events - spring, fall and winter for their rooms which you can make tons of money, new pets etc.  but you probably already know that :)  Also, for the thank you cards that greedy Trina will be asking you for.

As for your wish list, ask what you really need and want; however, a good balance of stamps, airship, zoom zone items and pet food and changing your list up every now and then will gain you lots of gifts.

There is a wealth of information and a lot of nice people on this forum.  I'm glad you found us.

All the best of luck to you four_leaf_clover

I play as Ben.