Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 145049 views.

I got the same invite.  Guessing it is a second game for one of the two players in my group with Sam as part of name. (shrug),

Has gifted without a wish list up, so not spammer.

MrsFletcher

Jul-29

Dear MC Friends...blush...Because 15 of My long time Friends have decided not to open their New Rooms it's becoming difficult for Me to get that Darling Baby Raven....cry....Please could you help me by becoming "My Special Event Friend?"  My ID # is 675665....Thank you so much...

Fletcher/Dandydog  Mrs Fletcher blush

Theo (TheoMC)

Jul-29

Sure! Invite on its way! relaxed

ETA: Aaaaaaaaaaand ... welcome in my friends' list Mrs Fletcher!! grinning

For Tom, Darlene, and PenWeb, I will send an invite via my seasonal room Apple_Pat.  No gifting required.  This is for access to the HOS in the anniversary room and for the special events to follow.  

Pat

MCDeeDee

Jul-29

Invite on the way. Happy to help!

DeeDee/Diane(z)

MrsFletcher

Jul-29

Thank you so very much Theo, Susie and DeeDee plus the other Dear MC Friends whom I've to My Special Friends List...blush...Because of you and My other Long Time Friends I have now only 47 ta go and it's....Little Raven added to my "Critter" enclosure... Yeaaaa! grin

Fletcher/Dandydog  Mrs Fletcher 

MCDeeDee

Jul-29

Hi Mrs. Fletcher. Sent you a gift. If you put the Little Raven egg on your list, I can send them to you.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

MrsFletcher

Jul-29

Oh DeeDee,  Thank you so much!  kissing_heart  I'll do that right away!

Fletcher/Dandydog  Mrs Fletcher 

MCDeeDee

Jul-29

I'll send one tonight!wink