Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 179815 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Aug-7

To mysty and liblo I am playing a second game on pc and need regular friends. I will play both if you want to add me,. I just started second game, have been playing iPad almost from beginning.  I play as carlypc.   

Catrin72

Aug-7

Just sent an invite to you

dont worry about gifting me. Good luck with the raven eggs

Catrin72

Aug-7

Hi all,

i have sent out invites to the last couple of pages.

i have requested to be included on the pc master list

my game name is CatrinMrao 5th ope

my id is 585149

if nothing else I put up the private room specific to events. Gifts are nice but certainly not required.

Turbogramma

Aug-9

Thanks (and to all the others) for replying to my friends invites last night!

(New here and don't know how to start new post. Sorry!)

My name on MC is TG which stands for Turbogramma.  See y'all around the dungeons!

GogaT

Aug-9

Hi there! My name is Gordana aka GogaT in MC since December 2013. My first ID was 2013 later 131656 when I lost it.
I am looking for new friends since I lost all my games in Mai 2019. I asked BF support team only for the game on level 91.
When I got it (my new ID is 684414), I was very disappointed cause I lost almost everything in Inventory and all friends. A kind lady from the team helped me a lot but can't do that anymore since the team has crediting restrictions.
All HOS' are minimized and I don't have any item so at the beginning I couldn't share anything for a month or so.
If you still wish to be my friend, it would be very appreciated.

All the best,
Gordana, ID 684414

LadyDiFL

Aug-10

Obviously I don't read these posts often enough!  I was wondering what happened to my friend GogaT.  You have a new ID!!  I'll delete the old and invite you today.  Diane (LadyDi, Wench, KC, Rory and Shade.  

GogaT

Aug-10

Thank you so very much!

Turbogramma

Aug-12

Nell, I sent you an invite last week, but you haven't responded. Did you not get it? My ID is 725766 and I play as TG (Turbogramma).  Hit me up!

THEdella

Aug-13

Have many extra raven eggs.  Will send invite, I go by Della

Mysty (Mysty3615)

Aug-13

Welcome TG - Happy gaming!