Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 165569 views.
In reply toRe: msg 798
Fiorelina

Aug-19

Hello, came back after long break. Looking for regular friends Fiora.

• Edited August 26, 2019 8:19 am  by  Fiorelina
Tennco (carlyMC)

Aug-19

Sent you an invite Carly.  Just started a second game on pc

Myfishydog

Aug-20

Hi

I lost my games and I think you were on all of them. I play as Joy on the only game left. 820200

BrenHawk

Aug-20

Anyone looking for Event friends, or need raven eggs, or just friends in general, I have two accounts: Brendan 113683 and Hawk 724736.

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-20

Hope I can help you out,  I'll invite you and you can stay with me as long as you like.  Bingo

MrsFletcher

Aug-21

Hi Dear MC Friends,

Fletcher here....blush...Yesterday I received over 20 "Friends Requests" all with the same Number 13 and All of them had the same letters AR? behind their Names....unamused....At first, (because I love to help those the who are just getting started out) I added a few to my "Gifting Friends"  List before I became aware about the same Number and Letters with each and every Name....Has anyone one of you dear Friends received a "Large number of Friend Requests lately like I did?  Fletcher

ButterCup294

Aug-21

710284 please add me ….  I have 'lost' most of my friends in the past year and this is my first time posting or coming to the new forum page :)   

I am a daily player currently level 56 

thanks!   see you in the castle halls! 

MrsFletcher

Aug-21

Sending you an Invite right away dear Friend!   Fletcher

LvlSlgr

Aug-21

Hello ButterCup294 ... I just sent you an invitation. I play as LvlSlgr.

GogaT

Aug-22

I got same requests, probably only because of Event Rooms.