Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 190718 views.
carmen1539

Aug-22

Hi again MrsFletcher.  I'm so sorry to  hear of your back and spine pain.  No worries if your wish list is down I will keep you as a forever friend.  When the wish list is up I'll be sure to gift you.  In the meantime I will be praying for the healing of your back and  spine. Get better soon.  God is so good.  He does hear prayers.

Rockabella

Aug-23

Hello, 

I still need a few more MC friends. My Avatar name is Mari, my ID 530632 

Thank you!

Turbogramma

Aug-24

The same exact thing happened to me! I wondered about it as well.  I went ahead and accepted the request because, at the time, I really needed friends.  So far, nothing nefarious has happened (to my knowledge), but it's still kind of questionable, isn't it?

In reply toRe: msg 813
Turbogramma

Aug-24

Oh! I also have a question: I can't access the rooms of a couple of my new friends.  I get a msg saying they have updated to a newer version of the game and it advises me to do the same.  But I can't find any place to do it. BFG isn't offering any updates at this time.  Download additional content says I have everything that's available.  So, what's up with this??

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-24

They either have not leveled up enough to open their private room, or don't have the Trina keys to open it?

That's all I can think of...

YOU don't have to do anything.. it's on their end

In reply toRe: msg 814
Turbogramma

Aug-25

Well, carp.  I lost all my friends but one overnite.  I have some of the names written down and will be sending new friend requests to try and repopulate my list.  So, if you're already a friend, don't be surprised to get a new invite.  (It appears that I'm still showing up on your list, just not on mine. :(

In reply toRe: msg 816
Turbogramma

Aug-26

Aaaaaand, they're back! Odd. But I'm happy about it.

Does anyone have a friend called Alaa?, she must of lost her game she was at level 21 with the name Lolo now she is at level 12 - her ID is 820876. Does anyone have her in your game?

GaviTn

Aug-28

I lost all the people I had invited, last nite also, what gives, Gavi-Tn

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-28

I've lost a few over the past few months and I'm back filling new friends.  You are welcome to add me when I send you a request.  I'll  probably stick with 'til the end and I always open my event rooms, even when I'm not playing.  Hope to see you soon......."playing as Bingo"