Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 177277 views.
GaviTn

Aug-28

I lost all the people I had invited, last nite also, what gives, Gavi-Tn

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-28

I've lost a few over the past few months and I'm back filling new friends.  You are welcome to add me when I send you a request.  I'll  probably stick with 'til the end and I always open my event rooms, even when I'm not playing.  Hope to see you soon......."playing as Bingo"

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-28

I'm playing as "Bingo" and play pretty much the way you do.  I'll be glad to send you an invite.

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-28

So sorry to hear you lost all of your friends.  I pretty well will see this through to the end, so if you want,  please use me as one of your friends.....Bingo 

GogaT

Aug-29

I already added you to my friends without reading your message. Thanks!

In the meantime I got 92 friends. :-)

GogaT

Bingo (manybears)

Aug-29

Good grief, how do you keep track of them all !!!!???  Still, I appreciate the friendship.  Thanks for adding me.  

GogaT

Aug-30

You're very welcome!

jmwwv

Sep-1

Hello there! It's been a while since I have checked in....been busy playing the game and trying to get back to where I was before I lost everything. I think it will take a whole year of seasonal events to get everything back but it's going well. I noticed that there are a lot of people on here who have lost their progress. Makes me wonder why and if it is something wrong with BF or the game itself (conspiracy theries abound). Any way, I wondered if you could help me with something. I got all of my pets back except the ones that use the exclusive food. There were four of them and all I have is the rainbow dragon. The other ones aren't even in my lab so that I can create them. I am going to ask BF to restore them for me but I can't remember their names. I miss them because I used them to boost up my airship items. Can you tell me what they are? I appreciate your help. Thanks!

The others are Fire Dragon, Sea Serpent and Wooly-Paw

MCDeeDee

Sep-1

Hi Marie. What Tammy27 said. I have plenty of the Destiny Keys and Exclusive Food to gift. I hope you can get the pets back. They certainly do help with airship inventory. Best of luck and stay in touch.

DeeDee/Diane