Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 177523 views.
falcon1417

Sep-12

Hi

Have already added you.

I also need PC friends. My id 719544

Thanks

In reply toRe: msg 813
MeekMonkey

Sep-14

I have a friend that needs friends she was playing a game her computer and the computer had a meltdown. I had to reformat and reinstall windows and I could get any files. Her new game is Blossom 830314

GinnyTLC

Sep-15

Hi to all

I have a friend that just started playing about a week ago and is in need of friends. She is shy so I'm asking for her. She can't play every day but will 1 or 2 times a week.

She plays as Dudette  829320.

I told her to expect invites.

Thank you, your all wonderful people here.  So glad I found this site, don't know what I would have done without you. :)

I play as Grams G. G.

• Edited September 15, 2019 6:09 pm  by  GinnyTLC
katiek2

Sep-16

Hi Ginny, I have a Dudette on my katiek game, her ID is 311615 and her icon is red, indicating her game hasn't been played for awhile,   Has your friend perhaps just started a NEW game?  I'm wondering if this is the same person with a new ID#.  

GinnyTLC

Sep-16

Hi Katiek2

The answer is no. She's not on or had any other game, she is brand new .

In reply toRe: msg 846
GinnyTLC

Sep-20

Friends of Grams G.G. stop gifting. lost my game so if I'm still in your list don't gift.

Hoping to get game back. could take a while.

In reply toRe: msg 847
GinnyTLC

Sep-21

I'm kind of back. Playing game from start. Got my list of friends back when I could open social room ( without having to send invites ).

Can't change wish list right now and can't send gifts, no inventory. 

Grams G.G.

katiek2

Sep-22

Ginny, I have a Grammi G, ID ending in 303.  Is that you?

GinnyTLC

Sep-22

Nope. I'm Grams G.G. only. Id is 814715

• Edited September 22, 2019 7:06 pm  by  GinnyTLC
SirePeteS

Sep-23

Hey there ALL! Posting this to send a huge & sincere  THANK YOU to everyone responding to my questions and need for help.

Hope I don't offend anyone by this generalized posting. Don't want to violate any protocol. This seemed the best way to get acknowledgement out - fast.

For past two days I was stuck in a crafting sequence. I had one unique stamp. The requirement was for two. Being new, I had no idea how to get out the situation. Many, many came to my rescue!