Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 178250 views.
In reply toRe: msg 847
GinnyTLC

Sep-21

I'm kind of back. Playing game from start. Got my list of friends back when I could open social room ( without having to send invites ).

Can't change wish list right now and can't send gifts, no inventory. 

Grams G.G.

katiek2

Sep-22

Ginny, I have a Grammi G, ID ending in 303.  Is that you?

GinnyTLC

Sep-22

Nope. I'm Grams G.G. only. Id is 814715

• Edited September 22, 2019 7:06 pm  by  GinnyTLC
SirePeteS

Sep-23

Hey there ALL! Posting this to send a huge & sincere  THANK YOU to everyone responding to my questions and need for help.

Hope I don't offend anyone by this generalized posting. Don't want to violate any protocol. This seemed the best way to get acknowledgement out - fast.

For past two days I was stuck in a crafting sequence. I had one unique stamp. The requirement was for two. Being new, I had no idea how to get out the situation. Many, many came to my rescue!

In reply toRe: msg 838
jmwwv

Sep-24

Here we go again. For the third time in 5 months I have lost my game. I was almost back to where I was when this happened the first time after playing for 4 1/2 years. Had everything but half the accomplishments. So frustrating. If you don't see me for a few days you will know I am working on getting my game back. See you all soon. #@&*!@#$%^&*

GinnyTLC

Sep-24

I just got my game back after losing it last week. Sent a request to EG about it and they got it back for me. I'm so happy.

Hope you get yours back also.

I also want to thank you all for your support. Don't know what I would have done without you.

Grams G.G. 

MCDeeDee

Sep-24

OH NO! This is awful Marierage Will keep checking here for any update and watch for you in the Castle.  Hope you are back soon. Good luckkissing_heart

DeeDee/Diane(z)

In reply toRe: msg 851
SirePeteS

Sep-25

Hey there! Just me, again. Still thanking all for massive help. I'm moving along nicely (I think). Not needing  much. I've slowed the pace so to have time for looking around and learning more. I see a new 'wrinkle' though. I don't know about this. A bubble popped-up with the number 26 [like level 26] but there is also '10000' and a grayed check mark. Am I supposed to do something with this?

katiek2

Sep-26

It sounds as though you need to open an hidden object scene with 10,000 coins, although the fact that the check mark is grayed out might indicate that you need to do something else first.  Hope someone else comes along and can give a more complete answer.

SirePeteS

Sep-26

Thanks for your response. I suppose, in this instance, ignorance-is-bliss. I did nothing differently. Kept to my slow progress. Eventually got to Level 26 and there seemed to be no effect nor anything not expected. Did get to read more in the the 'Guide'. There was an entry about unlocking. Thinking I encountered that situation.