Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 191999 views.
bhagyaanne

Nov-1

I have just returned to the game after a long break and have re-started.  I am looking for active players to add to my list of friends my number is 838918. Please add me, I only have John the game friend

THEdella

Nov-1

just sent you an invite, I play as Della

DDeeD53

Nov-9

Looking for events friends at level 25 name DeeAnn 644426. Haven’t played for a long time , just joined not sure where to post

frankie563

Nov-10

i have had a very messy year with this game and had to restart twice so far this year....your name sounds familiar and I am trying to get back some friends,,use purple princess with id of 784141 if want to be friends  also doing ice breaker

MCDeeDee

Nov-10

Hi Frankie. I notice that you deleted my Diane(z) game. Haven't removed the deletion yet. Was not sure if it was accidental or intentional. Ok either way. Thanks.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

• Edited November 10, 2019 5:44 pm  by  MCDeeDee
Tanyasis

Nov-11

I'll send you an invite. I play as Tanya's Sis, 269401

Tanyasis

Nov-11

from Tanya's sis, again. You are on my friends list already with that number playing as Anne

GinnyTLC

Nov-11

DDeeD53   will send you invite. Please do not send gifts or gift back if I send to you

I play as Grams G.G. and grandkids game name is D.E.B. The kids you can gift if you want, that game not played much. I try to keep it up at event times.

• Edited November 11, 2019 1:55 pm  by  GinnyTLC
datsalotta

Nov-15

Hey Tanyasis !

I can send Raven Eggs on both games *piesy and datsalotta, No problem ((:

I just posted in the Consortium Thread updating all the id no.s for Santas  Look for Nutty Nana and Santa Fairy and send invites

datsalotta

• Edited November 15, 2019 11:21 pm  by  datsalotta
Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-16

Hi Winkydinks.... I sent you an invite. Hope to see you in the Castle Halls!

Shylo blush