Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 190840 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-17

Hi frankie...

I remember your game ID - Purple Princess from a long while back and would like to invite you again as I'm doing IB swapping too. I hope you accept and we can travel the castle halls together! wink

Shylo 

In reply toRe: msg 926
Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-17

I could use some more friends for my pc game. I am a long time ios player and started a pc game. I am finding it difficult for events etc with limited rooms and friends.  Tia. Carly 821103

Msg 9.928 deleted
datsalotta

Nov-20

Hey carly !! We are iOS friends. Now I will invite you to my PC games - datsalotta 764524 *piesy 764620 and datsdat 764625.  Good to see you on PC. Have FUN starting out.

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-20

Thanks!  I already have you on pc but not piesy or datsdat.  I forgot how hard it is when you are starting out.  I am still working on three pets for fall and just tonight i got my last two ghosts so i am done with those.  I only have the castle and two rooms in the town so that is really limiting.  Gifting is hard too because most of the items that my friends want are the ones i need also and i have very little inventory built up yet and am low on diamonds so cant buy items either.  It is still fun though.  I cannot imagine what it is like to have multiple games... two is enough for me.  Carly

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-20

I just got your invite tonight.  I gift a to z when i have an item to give.  Right now i have little inventory and few diamonds.  Thanks for the invite carly

datsalotta

Nov-20

Hey Carly - Yeah I know how that is starting a new game. I have datsdat at lvl 23 - one room in Town. I've got the Vampire Chamberlain, Chris the Musician / Murderer, Battle Pit, Mirrors, Winter Garden, and Fairy Sculpture. Started that game just over a year ago and stayed at that level because I wanted a game that had those original HOSs. So this is datsdat's 2nd Fall Event. Right now I mostly gift airship items because it takes so long to stock up on inventory. My best advice is to take it real slow to give yourself time to increase your coins and inventory. And to open Event rooms it helps to acquire enough of Trina's gold keys. Also in my other 2 PC games, which are Consortium, I pretty much gift only Event Items. So my 3rd game can gift the players from my other 2 games the other items. Almost everybody wants airship stuff. *o* ((:

Will send you an invite to datsdat tomorrow.

Have FUN in all your Castles

Joan56

Nov-20

My friend code is 842508 -please feel free to add me. I lost my level 76 game to a crash so I'm starting over. I used to be FlaFig.   Thanks

Marlo55

Nov-26

Hi Carly, I'm a long time MC player, will invite you now. I DON"T expect gifts and I will gift  when I can. Alot of my friends are on breaks so a fresh face is always welcome. My game name is also Marlo.

Cheers

Marlo55

Nov-26

Hi HMH,

Marlo here, long time player and I can add you to my friends. As I mentioned to Carly, I don't expect gifts and alot of my friends are on breaks, so happy to take a few new new ones.

Cheers