Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 214956 views.
Posie (morningcrow)

Dec-10

I Hi Frankie, I used to have a friend named Purple Princess, but have been away from the game for a while. Joining new at least for the events. I just sent an invite, hope its OK. Poz

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-10

Frankie we were friends and I sent you an invite to be friends again.

Happy to add new friends for the Christmas Event.  Can't guarantee I'll be able to gift much as I don't play avidly these days.

635412 - main game

737277 - 2nd game

:-)

JaneBond1

Dec-14

HI, 

I just sent you a friend request for both your ID's.  I'm JaneBond1. Hope you accept for the WE.

Posie (morningcrow)

Dec-14

Hi, I will be sending you a friend request. I don't play that often outside of events so I am fine with it! :)

Done.  Get storming! :-)

Robert (amf368)

Dec-15

I you need friends for the winter event rooms send me a friends request.  No need to gift.  I have two PC games--Robert(689618) with 373 Friends and Robert2(689507) 193 friends. It is really hard to gift  fast. If you need a winter item just reply hear with your game name after we become friends(no game id  needed)and I will gift you it. That goes to for people who are already my friends. If you need something let me know and I will gift you. 

Annemaree

Dec-15

Sorry Robert, I'm not excepting gift while sending out eggs to the consortium, glad you have joined them, now i can give out 15 eggs per day and still have extra

PlayerTerry

Dec-16

Hello!  My playing name is Player Terry.  Can't remember when I started playing, but I am at level 91 and just changed computers as wel.  The support team transferred my progress to the new profile.  I also no longer have the two "friends" that competed with me on hidden object screens.  They usually had scores of 295xxx and I usually had scores like 293xxx, but I miss them.  I would be happy to have a friend.  My code is 846071.  

P1tbull

Dec-16

Sent a request to add you relaxed

Kellz