Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 67769 views.
kitiara31576

Sep-2

My new quest day starts at 8:00PM, so my gifting periods start at 8 pm, 4 am, and noon.  So far I've been able to make sure to gift all 3 periods each day.  I have to catch up on gifting all my active gifting friends!  :)

Susanna502MC

Sep-4

Kitiara -

I got a new tablet and have started a new game. Sent you an invitation from gamename Juliana.

In reply toRe: msg 215
Susanna502MC

Sep-4

Finally got an android tablet to replace the phone my Juliana game was on (long time ago). I think I'll just play from start and not transfer my old game. Will be sending invites to my old friends.

Thanks all

In reply toRe: msg 216
Susanna502MC

Sep-5

Susanna502MC said:

Finally got an android tablet to replace the phone my Juliana game was on (long time ago). I think I'll just play from start and not transfer my old game. Will be sending invites to my old friends.

I wasn't going to invite a lot of friends to my new/old game, but I realized that I should be able to access the Anniversary Room before it closes. I'm working on getting the private rooms open and have sent out some more invitations. Don't need a huge number, but it would be nice to be able to collect some coins before the event is over.

In reply toRe: msg 217
Robert (amf368)

Sep-10

my kindle is working good for know. I did however buy a new android-non fire-tablet and started midnight castle on it. I will wait to replace the kindle fire till they come out with a new model with a 10in screen.         (current 10in is 2 years old) then transfer that game. I just got that game to level 13 and opened the anniversary room. I need friends for events and gifting. The game name is cutiepie- id A1283792. The game is named after my 7 month old kitten. The game may not progress very fast know but I will open the event rooms as they come around.

Susanna502MC

Sep-15

kitiara31576 said:

I've been trying to add friends too but most of the time it tells me "no matches" when I look up their posted id. I guess they must be playing on a different platform.

Sometimes the problem is the person has added or changed something on their avatar name. (example: "Susanna on break" or "Susanna 15 Sep" date changes) It has to be an exact match. That's why it is so helpful to make a note of the person's id#. If you go through some of the older posts on this thread you can find some id# that you can try, but they may not be accepting new friends.

kitiara31576

Sep-22

I haven't actually ever tried looking up anyone by their "name", only their ID.  I've only been playing since the middle of July and when I first found this forum, I didn't realize people on PC's couldn't be friends with those of us on android devices.  I'm pretty sure the ID's I couldn't find were probably all on other platforms.

I have 73 friends now but am always willing to add more.  I don't necessarily need more friends for gifting purposes, since I'm always two days behind in gifting back to people now, but you can always use more friends when events roll around like the anniversary event we just had.

If anyone else wants to add me, my game name is kitiara and my ID is a1272190.

Rangergirl69

Sep-29

Just started a new game and would like to let people know.  My name is rangergirl69 my I'd is a1281816 and play on android. Friends welcomed. 

lsmatz24

Oct-8

I just did the same thing.  My game name is Harpo2 My game number is a1291221. If you want to add me please do and I will reply.

Lisa

Susanna502MC

Oct-8

Invite sent. Thanks