Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 117826 views.
misstracy22

11/29/19

Hi, 

I’ve sent a PM, please read.

Thanks Tracy-consortium

Robert (amf368)

11/29/19

I hopefully have replied to your PM and Debbie's, if not let me know. There is a ongoing reply/login glitch that when you click reply it takes you away from what your doing and makes you relog in, even through your already logged in, then it does not take you back to where you were.  

Robert (amf368)

11/29/19

My cutiepie game is to new to have and raven eggs. My Pretty2 game has plenty to spare(400+)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

11/29/19

Hi Robert!! 
Thanks for reaching back out to us! 
We need help in the Consortium for players on Android. Our immediate need is a player seeking the Little Raven pet, and needs the eggs. 
If you are so generous to accept and share what you have of the Little Eggs, it would be so greatly appreciated. 

Where might I find, your game information so invites may be exchanged? Or I will gladly through PM share the player’s information. bird

I am extremely appreciative for you taking the time to care and help a fellow player!! Thank you so very much for your kindness and generosity of spirit!! 

Debbie

Consortium Co-ordinator 

misstracy22

11/30/19

Hi Robert, 

Thank you so much. For your reply, so quickly. I agree it is frustrating when you have to log back in again. Like you said a glitch. 
Also more importantly your offer to help a friend with gifting spare little eggs is fantastic. 

Please also see my other PM. 

Thanks so much, Tracy - consortiumracehorse

Robert (amf368)

11/30/19

I included  my game id's in the PM. If the people who need eggs are not already friends on my Pretty2 game just send me a invite, I still accept all friends.( my oldest game PC-Robert has 370 friends because of this, with 95% green.

misstracy22

11/30/19

Hi, 

May I say you are wonderful and so thoughtful. 

Thank you.

Tracyshell

Debbie (Debbie1845)

11/30/19

Robert,

As Tracy has already said, thank you so very much for your generosity!! I have sent a message to the player needing the Little Raven Eggs, for your Pretty 2 game. 
We are extremely appreciative and grateful for your help!!  bird
Please do let me know, at anytime, if you need any help or assistance in any possible manner!! 

Thank you again so very much!! We are grateful!!

Debbie 

In reply toRe: msg 242
misstracy22

11/30/19

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well in the Android worldearth_americas. I’m reaching out to you all to offer an excellent opportunity to become more involved and extend your generosity to other Android Midnight Castle members.

If you’re on the forum already and would like to to become a Consortium member (also known as a Santa), please express your interest to Debbie, our Consortium Co-ordinator. Alternatively, I (Tracy) would be happy to pass on any messages to Debbie on your behalf.

Most of us depend on friends at some time or another to help us progress through the game, so this is your chance to give something back. Many thanks in advance!

Take care, Tracy (misstracy22) Consortium member.

misstracy22

12/1/19

Hi,

I’ve sent a PM, please do read it.

Thanks, Tracy- consortium