Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 96725 views.
In reply toRe: msg 252
Susanna502MC

Dec-9

Oh, well. For now I will just put you down as "Mystery Friend." Thanks for the gifts.

Robert (amf368)

Dec-9

I have this friend.  There name when I friended them was midnight.

Msg 10.255 deleted
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-11

Hi again Robert!! wave!!

I know you said there is a “glitch “ when you try to PM. That is really awful!! If you would like to attempt and get that fixed, I will gladly assist and help you get in contact with Member Services for Delphi. I am “CC’ing” the fantabulous Kidmagnet, and Jennifer our wonderful Hostess, They know everything there is to know about the in’s and out’s of Delphi.  I have already tried to explain to Kid, what the  problem is, so she has her thinking cap womans_hat on, so if you wish, maybe there is a way to resolve the issue. It is your call. But the Delphi Forum that Jennifer has set up for us, is so incredible, it would be a shame for you to not be able to utilize all of fantastic aspects that it provides. 

However, I am also reaching out to you, because I would like to know if you are able to PM me with at all? I would greatly appreciate having the opportunity to make a few things more clear on your very generous offer!! 
Please just let me know, how it is best for you to communicate at the current time!! I want to make certain that this is easiest for you!! 

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you very soon!! 

Debbie 

Hi Robert,

I have read a number of posts from you offering guidance and support to other players, and it’s really lovely to see. I was wondering if I could count you in to help with the Winter Event on Android?

I have been working with Debbie to try and get egg collectors and drop off points on all platforms. I can see you have been chatting with Debbie, so you may have already covered all of this, but I am just trying to get the final numbers.

Could you please let me know if and how you would like to help; and if not, that is totally fine as well. 

Many thanks

April 

Forgot to cc you in on my post to Robert. Please see above. 

Robert (amf368)

Dec-12

my  cutiepie  can help with the egg collection, my pretty2 has already crafted all the pets, I will look though and see If I have any leftover winter eggs on it. PM me a list of  friends I can gift the eggs to.

Thank you so much. I have sent you a PM. 

Robert (amf368)

Dec-12

I have just attempted to reply to both Debbie1845 and April4321 PM. I hope you both got my reply

Got it. Thank you so much. Will be in touch soon.