Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 113661 views.
BJApple

Mar-22

Tiny, I am worried that Dolly will not find this message.  I responded in part because I am a member of the consortium but also because I like to help.  I am an android player and gave my ID to Dolly as a way for her to know how to find friends.  She has not reached out to me so I doubt she plays on an Android device.  She might not know how to find her post (I know I couldn't find my posts in the early days of this forum).  I don't know if there is a way for you to reach out to her directly.  Any suggestions on how I can avoid this situation would be greatly appreciated.  Betty (BAPPLE)

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-22

Have you tried sending her a PM?

BJApple

Mar-22

I tried to send a friend request with the name on her post.  I looked on the various lists to see what format she is on.  I do not see away to send a private message to her message.  I am very sorry that I cannot figure this out.  

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-22

To send a pm from a post you click on her name in blue and select send pm. Try sending her a message. You can also type her name in search which is at the top of the page. It will bring up posts that she has made. It does look like she is a android player from one of the posts that I looked up. But search will help you find the post you wanted to respond to.

BJApple

Mar-23

Thank you so much.  I did not know that was possible!  I have sent the message.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-23

Not a problem. Happy to help.

Faye (Jamiesgirl8)

Mar-27

Hi TinyFaerie,

I'm Faye and just recently started playing the game.

I'd like to make some new friends.

My friend ID is

a1323922

BJApple

Mar-27

I have sent you an invite.  Welcome to the forum.  Soon we will have a spring event.  It will be a lot of fun and you will be able to increase your supply of coin.  If you have any questions just ask!!!

dollymix16

Apr-2

Hi,

I think that might be me ! Took me ages to work out how to reply. Yes I play on a PC but thanks for offering to be my friend. I've just done the new update and have a new Spring room but appear to have lost all my friends. Is this because they have not done an update ?

Dolly

BJApple

Apr-2

In some cases, just getting in and out of the game and they will be back.  Enjoy the event...get lots of gold coins.  I don't have the event yet.  Maybe today or tomorrow. I've read everything is very expensive.  The last 2 events I have only gotten the pet I liked best.  Anyway, have a great event!!!  Betty