Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 113672 views.
BJApple

Mar-22

I tried to send a friend request with the name on her post.  I looked on the various lists to see what format she is on.  I do not see away to send a private message to her message.  I am very sorry that I cannot figure this out.  

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-22

To send a pm from a post you click on her name in blue and select send pm. Try sending her a message. You can also type her name in search which is at the top of the page. It will bring up posts that she has made. It does look like she is a android player from one of the posts that I looked up. But search will help you find the post you wanted to respond to.

BJApple

Mar-23

Thank you so much.  I did not know that was possible!  I have sent the message.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-23

Not a problem. Happy to help.

Faye (Jamiesgirl8)

Mar-27

Hi TinyFaerie,

I'm Faye and just recently started playing the game.

I'd like to make some new friends.

My friend ID is

a1323922

BJApple

Mar-27

I have sent you an invite.  Welcome to the forum.  Soon we will have a spring event.  It will be a lot of fun and you will be able to increase your supply of coin.  If you have any questions just ask!!!

dollymix16

Apr-2

Hi,

I think that might be me ! Took me ages to work out how to reply. Yes I play on a PC but thanks for offering to be my friend. I've just done the new update and have a new Spring room but appear to have lost all my friends. Is this because they have not done an update ?

Dolly

BJApple

Apr-2

In some cases, just getting in and out of the game and they will be back.  Enjoy the event...get lots of gold coins.  I don't have the event yet.  Maybe today or tomorrow. I've read everything is very expensive.  The last 2 events I have only gotten the pet I liked best.  Anyway, have a great event!!!  Betty

In reply toRe: msg 301
Robert (amf368)

Apr-2

it is spring event time again. I am posting my game id's for players who need another room to play or friend to gift.  I accept all friend requests. I have four android games Pretty2-a1123056, is my oldest and has almost 300 friends so return gifting is slow. Cutiepie-a1283792, is my second game only 121 friends.

Fred-a1322445 and Wendy1-a987142 are baby games and are only at level 14, but both have a spring room open.  Both are still under 20 friends.

I have seen no sign of the update for android yet. It is 11:30 AM eastern standard daylight saving time on April 2, 2020. 

BJApple

Apr-2

Hi Robert

I am gifting while I am not feeling good.  I haven't seen the update either.

I have a question.  There are so many spring rooms.  How do you plan to deal with that.  Will new players only get this update or do they get the previous ones?  I would only change the room that has 3 HOS with the new one.  Let me know what you think.  Betty