Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 159554 views.
jack7242

4/10/20

Lost a few friends when my game crashed at the March update. During the three weeks it took to restore, I started a new game. Both could use friends to help with the current event. Old game, new ID a1322732 playing as Kali. Baby game ID a1322883 playing as Kali2. Old friends, new friends all welcome, just remember to stay safe and well. Me, I am in third week of 12, in self isolation being in a vulnerable group. Yup I'm an oldie!

Hi y'all,

Will try to send out invites but it's not been working lately. Have a newer Kindle Fire so not sure what's going on. Am looking for new friends. Been playing forever. 

a845822 SilverDralion

Be safe. Husband and I are both both risk so been in self imposed isolation since November.

Thanks,

Silver

BJApple

4/13/20

I will send you an invite.  Game name BAPPLE a476965.

tuckpft

4/14/20

If you are still looking for a spring event/challenge update for older kindles it is now available. Go to amazon App Store. Click on grid next to the search icon. Click update at your game. 

I have been so frustrated by this and am going to be storming the castle extra intensely to catch up and win the new avatars. 

Can’t wait!

Wendulka

4/18/20

Hi, i've been playing for two nearly years but i've lost some friends who stopped playing. I would like more friends who play regularly, not just when the events are happening. I work in a hospital so long hours on most days but i do log in every day to at least send gifts, my ID is Evelina a1254627

In reply toRe: msg 326
Robert (amf368)

4/18/20

There seems to be a lot of people needing friends for the event so, time to repost my Android id's again. 

I have four active and one dying game(device to well used. The Four active games are Pretty2-a1123056, Cutiepie-a1283792, Fred-a1322445, and Wendy1-a1330104.

THE FIFTH GAME is gamemoved-a987142. The game was original Wendy1 which has been moved to a new device. If the old device makes it to the end of the spring event I will set it to the fall event. The battery will not hold a charge and has to be plugged in to work and the screen is getting darker and darker, I have the brightness at max already.  I TAKE ACCEPT ALL FRIEND REQUESTS. 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

4/18/20

I would like to give a ringing endorsement of what an OUTSTANDING PLAYER Robert is on all of his games !!  He is a  FANTASTIC  Member of the ANDROID CONSORTIUM TEAM!! 
However because of his knowledge of the game, and his great desire to help others, he is also, a dependable go-to for the PC Consortium Member Team!! 

If you are lucky enough four_leaf_clover to be on one or several of Robert’s friends lists...you will do well!! He is very accommodating and an all around great person!!

The Consortium considers him an incredible asset!!

We love two_heartsyou  Robert and we are grateful!! 

Debbie and the Entire Consortium kissing_heart

Debbie (Debbie1845)

4/18/20

Hi there my dear friend!! I am so glad to see you are still playing after the difficulties you encountered quite awhile ago!! I hope everything has been running smoothly for you in your game since that time!!  wink kissing_heart 

We owe you. along with all the other healthcare workers, essential workers...everyone from every aspect of healthcare providers, to people who keep our every day lives running as “normally as possible”, during this most unprecedented time....grocery store workers, truck drivers, farmers, food shopper delivery people, pharmacies , pharmacy techs, pharmaceutical delivery workers, warehouse workers who pack all our essential needs that we are so desperate and have to order online this time, to mail and package delivery carriers....WOW, So many people to mention!! My most sincere apologies if I inadvertently left a group of people out, who it took until such a CATASTROPHIC TIME IN OUR WORLD earth_americas to realize EVERYONE’S TRUE VALUE....and the way we are reaching out to one another to each up and stand by one another, until hopefully at some point we are able to breathe a collective sigh of relief...TOGETHER!! 
So thank you my dear friend for being on the frontlines for those of us who are not able to do so!! kissing_heart

Now I am addressing your message about needing additional friends....for the SE and as well as afterwards. 
I know I connected you with Dot,....Robert has several Android games and his information is here, 
The Four active games are Pretty2, Cutiepie, Fred, and Wendy1. 

I know a few other stellar players I would be more than happy to connect you with that play regularly, (I am looking eyes at you MissihMC, & Susanna502MC...)..as for you my friend, I may be able to come up with some others, because we have a history together and I would do anything to help you!! 

Please either PM me or Post if you would like more names, or if the players I have mentioned are already on your friends lists couple.....I will do everything in my power to help you achieve more active friends so you may enjoy, escape, and can some respite from what is a very difficult time!! 

Thank you again for all that you are doing and sacrificing for the safety of the rest of us!! Your MC Family thanks, your Worldwide Delphi Community thanks you , and I send you my personal thanks and gratitude for putting yourself front and center!!

Please do NOT hesitate to contact or PM me for anything that I may do to help assist you in your quest for attaining some wonderful NEW Friends....as always I am on your side to help you get what you are seeking!! 

Big hugs ~ Debbie ~ Consortium Leader 

Susanna502MC

4/18/20

Hi -

I already have you on my Susanna game. Just sent you an invite from my Juliana game. Thank you for the work you are doing.

Susie

BJApple

4/18/20

I will send you an invite.  Game name BAPPLE a476965.