Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 123091 views.
misstracy22

May-31

Hugs sending to you Betty. Hopping you’re feeling better soon. 

Tracy monkey

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-31

Thanks Susanna, I will not delete you, just trying to find out info on all my red dots. And I hear ya about the breaks etc. Because had to take several, the last was because of open heart surgery where they replaced two valves, and repaired the third. I understand. BTW, I'm an ornery old cuss, even though my body is 65, I'm still about 20 metally! 30 days after my open heart surgery, I was back at work, and back on my Harley! Again, I will not delete you, and await your return, hope all is well with you, and see ya the Castle!

Riddler

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-31

Hi, Betty, I too hope you feel better soon, just plain not feeling well is now even scary because of this dreaded Heinekenvirus (coronavirus) thing. At least I know I am scared!         Riddler

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-31

Sorry Tammy, yikes, how can I undo this, don't want to get anybody, or myself in trouble, can I delete, or edit that post, do you know?

Dummy Riddler

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-31

Thanks again Tammy, I read your post, then figured out how to edit, and cut everyone numbers to three digit. PLEASE, I truly hope I didn't offend anyone, and apologize if I did, but there was no intention of doing so, sorry all.   

Riddler

No problem, just wanted you to be aware.  Glad you were able to figure out how to edit, however are those the first 3 numbers or last 3 numbers.  The best way to do it is ***123 or 123*** for example.

Stay well and stay safe!

Riddler (Riddler01)

May-31

I will do that, and they are the first three numbers! I think I might have gone brain dead this weekend, Cooped up too long!!  .  Thanks again,

Riddler

Susanna502MC

May-31

Not to worry. I was pretty done in by the event/CC. Plus I need new glasses and don't know when I'll feel comfortable going to get my eyes checked so I can get a new pair. My Susanna game is on my phone so it is pretty hard to see, but it is my highest level so I won't abandon it entirely.

Hi I'm Silver Drallion and play to recover from sever seizures.  Lost all my friends when my kindle fire broke. Got a new one and was able to get my game back but not my friends because i now have a new ID. 

So to any old friends of a845822 and any new friends, my new ID is

a1339642

All are welcome.

Thank you.