Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 131067 views.
Izzywizzy12

Aug-16

I too am new to Android and looking for friends. My player name is Belle a1354653.  I also play the game on my pc. I will add your name to my friend list and perhaps you will add my name to yours. Happy gaming.

Jk64

Aug-22

I'm not new to this game just a new devise, still play on my laptop and older tablet. Got a new tablet cause my older tablet glitches at times, so starting over. My new number is a1356023, at level 11. I still play on the older tablet which my number is a 901579. Since I'm sure I'm not posting this right, will be accepting friends on both tablets if anyone wants to accept. Love this game! At the highest level on the older tablet, but doesn't matter

misstracy22

Aug-23

Hi, 

I’m sorry I haven’t got a tablet. I would love to send an invite. You have such a lovely attitude. Seems you are enjoying MC. With a relaxed and carefree way. I just love it. It’s the way it should be. 
Your post is perfect. Just a bit of advice, when you have enough friends, don’t forget to delete your ID’s. Then you can control how many you have. Also some friends will be more likely to invite you if you are on the Master Name Listing, Chilpep will do this for you. Link here. 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/532

If I’m being too pushy and you know all this, just ignore me. 

Take care and be safe, 

Tracy - consortium penguin

Jk64

Aug-23

Thanks so much and no you aren't pushy just not sure if my other friends would accept my new request since I'm starting over, I've just downloaded the game 2 days ago so am at level 12 got aways to go but it's fun and my grandchildren love the game also so thanks alot for your help!

twitchn77

Sep-21

Hi, this is twitchn ??, Having trouble download the new update

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-21

Yes, very much so, it's driving me crazy! Can you help?

Let me know, please!     Riddler

In reply toRe: msg 407
Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-21

This is from Riddler also, I am on a Kindle and have had a full day of supposed update, but has frozen and I can't get on at all. One of my friends must have suspected this and sent me a private message asking if my up date froze up. I wrote back yes, and awaiting an answer. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated!    Riddler

twitchn77

Sep-21

I'm totally froze up, I was on level 95 last time this happened and I lost everything, had to start over. If that happens again, well I just don't know

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-22

Myelle, and Janna, I didn't go looking for an update, it came through overnight, so when it said to install update, it stopped at 16%, and I've uninstalled and tried to reinstall about a dozen times now, going to the app store to get their latest version. No matter what I've tried it still gets stuck at 16%. Once it got to 35% and then got stuck there. I'm hoping the devs pick this up and let us know how to fix it. Thank u know. Unless someone else can help us. I am on a Kindle, btw.    Riddler