Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 131068 views.
Jk64

Aug-23

Thanks so much and no you aren't pushy just not sure if my other friends would accept my new request since I'm starting over, I've just downloaded the game 2 days ago so am at level 12 got aways to go but it's fun and my grandchildren love the game also so thanks alot for your help!

twitchn77

Sep-21

Hi, this is twitchn ??, Having trouble download the new update

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-21

Yes, very much so, it's driving me crazy! Can you help?

Let me know, please!     Riddler

In reply toRe: msg 407
Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-21

This is from Riddler also, I am on a Kindle and have had a full day of supposed update, but has frozen and I can't get on at all. One of my friends must have suspected this and sent me a private message asking if my up date froze up. I wrote back yes, and awaiting an answer. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated!    Riddler

twitchn77

Sep-21

I'm totally froze up, I was on level 95 last time this happened and I lost everything, had to start over. If that happens again, well I just don't know

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-22

Myelle, and Janna, I didn't go looking for an update, it came through overnight, so when it said to install update, it stopped at 16%, and I've uninstalled and tried to reinstall about a dozen times now, going to the app store to get their latest version. No matter what I've tried it still gets stuck at 16%. Once it got to 35% and then got stuck there. I'm hoping the devs pick this up and let us know how to fix it. Thank u know. Unless someone else can help us. I am on a Kindle, btw.    Riddler

In reply toRe: msg 410
Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-22

PLEASE, fix this update, I am stuck like the others, and have been playing this game since inception, like 4-5 YEARS, and have millions of dollars and thousands of diamonds, and I am on level 100. I have too much invested to quit playing now. My ID IS  a 840585, at first when I went to play, a couple of days ago, it said " your save has been updated in a later version,down load the latest version to continue" but I only play on one Kindle, and there is no other game of version, but I looked everywhere anyhow and there is no later version and the other info is: Content - 1.14.38.2153.    Client - 1.14.38.2153.     Server:  PROD  1.14.43.2193  PLEASE HELP.   Riddler01

CDB (CDBD)

Sep-23

Just checked, and Amazon update ready to be updated manually.  Everything looks to be running now.  Hope everyone else can get in now.

CDB

Dot (aussieDot1)

Sep-23

Hi Riddler & other Affected Players,

I had a similar problem with my PC games.  I opened the PC games and a update flashed up & downloaded.  BUT once I turned my game off, I was unable to open my game again. The download started again and froze.  This went on for several days so I do understand your frustration & "this can't be happening!" feeling.  Then an update appeared in the Game Manager.  I downloaded BEFORE I opened my games and the update corrected whatever was causing the freeze.  I could open my games & play again.  I wondered if because my games were open when the update flashed in if that contributed to the freeze and that is why I downloaded the update before I opened my games. 

In the early hours of this morning Amazon had an update which I downloaded & then opened, looked around and then closed my android games and went to bed.  This morning I can open & play my android games.  I will admit I was very wary after what happened with my PC games but all appears well.  So I hope all will be well with your game as well. 

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-24

ALL, I finally got the down load of the upgrade, installed it, it went through, and all works well right now! Wew, that was close, actually the first time in 4-5 years I've been playing that I had trouble lasting that long, only other trouble I've had is when my last Kindle went out of date and couldn't handle the game, but they notified me of that, and I went out and bought a new one. THANKS AGAIN ALL, and good luck to all of us, let's go stormin! 

RIDDLER      AKA     (Robobikerdude since the open heart surgery  )