Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 144972 views.
Dot (aussieDot1)

Sep-23

Hi Riddler & other Affected Players,

I had a similar problem with my PC games.  I opened the PC games and a update flashed up & downloaded.  BUT once I turned my game off, I was unable to open my game again. The download started again and froze.  This went on for several days so I do understand your frustration & "this can't be happening!" feeling.  Then an update appeared in the Game Manager.  I downloaded BEFORE I opened my games and the update corrected whatever was causing the freeze.  I could open my games & play again.  I wondered if because my games were open when the update flashed in if that contributed to the freeze and that is why I downloaded the update before I opened my games. 

In the early hours of this morning Amazon had an update which I downloaded & then opened, looked around and then closed my android games and went to bed.  This morning I can open & play my android games.  I will admit I was very wary after what happened with my PC games but all appears well.  So I hope all will be well with your game as well. 

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-24

ALL, I finally got the down load of the upgrade, installed it, it went through, and all works well right now! Wew, that was close, actually the first time in 4-5 years I've been playing that I had trouble lasting that long, only other trouble I've had is when my last Kindle went out of date and couldn't handle the game, but they notified me of that, and I went out and bought a new one. THANKS AGAIN ALL, and good luck to all of us, let's go stormin! 

RIDDLER      AKA     (Robobikerdude since the open heart surgery  )

Susanna502MC

Sep-25

So glad to have you back.

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-25

So glad to be back! Thought I lost the game after playing it since it started. Thought I lost you (oh,no ) and the rest of my friends. Missed youze guys!

(I'm originally from Queens, NYC)

Glad you messaged me gorgeous!

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-25

So glad to be back! Thought I lost the game after playing it since it started. Thought I lost you (oh,no ) and the rest of my friends. Missed youze guys!

(I'm originally from Queens, NYC)

Glad you messaged me gorgeous!

samcalgary

Sep-26

Hi from mas59 I am fairly   new to the game  was at level 33 and had to restart have sent a friend request.  my code is a1365360

samcalgary

Sep-26

I have sent a friend request mas59  fairly new to the game was at level 33 then had to restart and need friends  id a1365360

samcalgary

Sep-26

please add me to the master list  mas59 ID  a1365360  

In reply toRe: msg 420
Robert (amf368)

Sep-28

I am still waiting for my Pretty2 game to be transfered to my new device. I think I got CutiePie fixed,(I have the new CC) just had to have time to sit down and manually do things. It was get ready for winter/fix things weekend. I have Pretty2, CutiePie, and Fred on gift catchup with my wish list down. I Will put it back up Tuesday. When it comes to my game transfer I put in a ticket with BF and emailed Elephant games.

The Transfer of Pretty2 was completed Today and I will be inviting all my friends to the new id/ same game name. CutiePie is fixed for now, When my tablet updated the operating system it changed some of the settings causing the play store not to find some app updates, including MC.  New wish list going up tonight for all games.

twitchn77

Sep-28

I can't find this update, it played for a few hours today then right back to update again, should I try uninstalling and reinstalling, totally lost here