Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 145009 views.
SpreeBeans12

Oct-8

Hi Francesca!

I will tell you now that your English is wonderful! here is my android ID a1312493. I would love to be your friend from Ohio!

SpreeBeans12

Oct-8

Hi! I just sent a friend request. been playing for years but its a new game!

SpreeBeans12

Oct-8

Good gravy Bob!! Mad respect keeping four games straight lol. Thanks for friending me by the way!

Sabrina a1312493

frenciula

Oct-9

Hello, thank's! you are very nice heart_eyes

I can't play because the game doesn't open, it's frozen doing update but after a few minutes it lost connection without update. I wrote to big fish support but i think they don't answer.

Probably the solution is to migrate the game in the new phone, 'cause i play in my old phone, but without support i don't know how do.

Have a nice day grin

• Edited November 21, 2020 4:50 pm  by  frenciula
twitchn77

Oct-9

Hi from Michigan, I will send you and Sabrina an invite if you would like to join, mine is twitchn ??

frenciula

Oct-10

Hello from Sardinia hibiscus and thank'you for friendship...  I would be (and i hope i will be) happy to accept your invite.... The game is still frozen, probably server in Europe have same problem, i'm waiting for the update four_leaf_clover

twitchn77

Oct-10

I also wrote the company and it took a few days but mine started to update, and welcome

frenciula

Oct-10

Thank you for info, now i can enter in game (not in wifi, don't understand what is the problem)  but the transfer to a new device not work.... Waiting big fish answer to my mail, if not i will write to elephant games. 

Btw i accepted all the requests of friendship heart_eyes 

• Edited November 21, 2020 4:52 pm  by  frenciula
a1168892

Oct-15

I was stuck for a few weeks and Elephant finally reset me. Thanks for the gifts while I was out of commission. Nice surprise! So now that both of your IDs are on my friend list, should I be deleting the old one? 

Robert (amf368)

Oct-15

If you need the room for events ,you may want to keep the old game. I will keep the rooms changed till the tablet fully die's. I am also getting rid of all inventory.