Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 28641 views.
In reply toRe: msg 157
Oodie (Oodeveer)

May-8

I finally got over 5 million in coin!  It took almost three years but I did it! Now I can start leveling up again after the SE is over.

Way to go, Oodie! That sure took lots of hard work. Been playing for 5 years and not even close to that! See you in the castle!

KatieAn56

May-9

I am at Level 24, first SE, first event at all and I have 1,470,183  relaxed Thank y'all for helping me get there!

Msg 108.161 deleted
P1tbull

May-10

6 million now. Sorry AEGram, keeping ya on ya toes here. Not likely to rack up another mill before the event finishes, but ya never know stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Oodie (Oodeveer)

May-10

Congratulations to you too KatieAn56!  Level 24 and you have over a million!  I didn’t reach my first million until much later in the game! 

KatieAn56

May-10

Thank Oodie. I couldn't have done it without tips and help from Debbie and all the great information on this forum!!

AuntieRoo

May-10

AEGram posted yesterday in the

”Who has 10 million coins” thread......

May-9 

Just FYI to all who are achieving millions and millions of coin.......we will be out of town starting tomorrow morning....Return date is very late Tuesday, May 14.

~~~~

So you have a little time to add to your coins before the list is updated.

CC to AEGram
jessara

May-20

I've just got up past 2 million