Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 44854 views.
gloworm68

Aug-7

hi you!how have you been? we could never be friends because i played on pc.we use to talk thru the forum. gloria/gloworm68

jaximoto

Aug-7

G-L-O-R-I-A ! Gloria! Yes, stilling playing along, for more than 4.5 years now...what a long ride. I still miss accessing the old Forum, never understood the rational for shutting it down.  I pop onto Delphi now and then but lost touch with many fellow players, many just didn't make the change. Still working on making our slow move over to Central Oregon from Washington state...but in keeping with this thread about millionaires, I've just about doubled my coin amount since my original post here - these 250 coin HOS really add up! Anyway, might reach the 8 million mark before the current event ends.

hope all is well in your world!

jaximoto

AEGram

Aug-7

jaximoto said:

Anyway, might reach the 8 million mark before the current event ends.

Hmmmmmmm, based on the above.....one could assume that you now have 7 million ........soooooooo, why, I wonder has your name not been listed on post #2 of the "Who has 10 million in coin?" thread located here: https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/39/1

That oversight has now been corrected.....you will find your name listed in the 7 million group on post #2......congratulations! ......And I look forward to changing that number to 8 million when the Anniversary Room HOS no longer is available.

gloworm68

Aug-9

i think we started playing about the same time. im only a little over 6 million.but i remember when it was a lot less.sure is nice to find you. take care.gloria aka gloworm68

AEGram

Aug-9

gloworm68 said:

im only a little over 6 million

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....another name to add to the list on post #2 in the "Who has 10 million in coin?" thread located here:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/39/1

I just hit 7 Million. Thanks to the Anniversary Room. 

AEGram

Aug-12

Desertdruid (stillDruid) said:

I just hit 7 Million. Thanks to the Anniversary Room. 

Keep 'em comin' folks!!! ...... Congrats to Desertdruid.......list on post #2 of 'Who has 10 million in coin?" has just been updated!

• Edited August 12, 2019 12:26 am  by  AEGram
Lou4338

Aug-14

How do you accumulate so much?  I spend it all just getting from one level to another.