Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 68875 views.
AEGram

5/2/18

Hopping over to the 10 Mil thread shortly to make 2 additions/changes:

Crystal;P ------ 5 million

wineclock ----- 7 million

And only a few hours before the other forum was locked down, I reached 18 million, so I was able to make that change to the thread on that site..... I just updated the first post on the 10 Mil thread to reflect that change as well.

• Edited May 2, 2018 8:10 pm  by  AEGram
akge

5/4/18

Just made 3 million. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep them. I suspect we may have an update soon.

Kae

anglegirl70

5/5/18

I now have 2,175,916.  I did have 2 & 1/2 million but I was trying to level up some and that took away a lot of my coins.  I'll work at it some more.

In reply toRe: msg 39
AuntieRoo

5/5/18

Thanks to the Spring Event I have just hit 7 million.(A nice birthday present to myself).

Sukretz

5/5/18

3,203,000 at end of SE.

osafranny

5/9/18

Message copied to "Complete MC members list Add Me" discussion in Friends folder.

New to Delphi so i hope i do this well. got my 1st million at the end of the summer event. my name is franny and my MC name !osafranny. Happy to be here!

• Edited May 9, 2018 3:46 am  by  katiek2
In reply toRe: msg 42
Katijay (Katijay46)

5/9/18

I just topped 3 million today....like everyone else waiting for the next update....

chilpep

5/9/18

Hi osafranny. 

What platform do you play on (PC/IOS/Android?

Welcome to the forum.  For a lot of information on it check out

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs Answered Here
Di (amina046)

5/11/18

Do any of you lend and what is the interest rate???

RavenofGA

5/11/18

As of yesterday I have $1,734,402. I would probably have more if I hadn't lost everything when my old computer crashed and CS couldn't get all of my old game back.

Raven