Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 238340 views.
Lynn (LMC2020)

Dec-31

I downloaded this morning. Strange starting from the beginning. To exit the game, you just swipe up? My ID is I2768894 (Lynn) 

Hi Lynn. I sent you an invite.

I love playing on the iPad - I use a stylus/Apple Pencil to tap on the items. I find it much easier using a stylus instead of my fingers. I have long nails and I find I can move around the screen much faster with the stylus.

Happy New Year!

sinbad

Lynn (LMC2020)

Dec-31

Thank you for all the invites! Its fun but a bit frustrating to start from the beginning! Happy New Year!

KatieAn56

Dec-31

Hi Lynn,

To exit the game on IPad, push the home button.  It will still be running in the background, so push the home button again and then swipe up.  Hope this helps!  I use a stylus, too as Sinbad said saves on the fingers!! I love the convenience of playing on an IPad. Sent you an invite.  My player name is Kate....hope to see ya in the castle!!

Kate

Lynn (LMC2020)

Dec-31

Katie - thank you for the tip on how to close MC! Thank you for the invite! 

KatieAn56

Dec-31

Lynn,

You are most welcome.  If you have any questions, please ask, there is usually someone who knows the answer. relaxed

• Edited December 31, 2019 10:40 pm  by  KatieAn56
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-31

I started out playing on my iPad. Broke that then started a PC game. I love playing on the iPad! I'll send an invite next time I play.

TLB2

Sent you an invite! Glad you’re joining us. See you around the castle!

Lynn (LMC2020)

Jan-1

How do you get a free diamond and coins in MC every day? Also, thank you to all that have sent me invites!