Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 261591 views.
Flootie

Mar-17

You’re welcome  

Woofbite

Mar-18

I never did really understand the reason to have a night mode.  It just results in wasted time

while pecking around the screen until you hit something. 

Maybe so many complaints they added the ability to disable it.

(or maybe the developers got tired of testing in that mode.)

misstracy22

Mar-18

Thanks and pleased they gave us the option either way.relaxed

Eaglebeak904

Mar-19

Hey fellow travelers!

i am stuck on the castle challenge.  I feel really stupid but I don’t understand what the “ 3 parts of the Daily quest” is.  I am embarrassed to admit it but what exactly is the daily challenge?

Thanks, 

pammy

TJ (StarBlazes)

Mar-19

If you look over to the left you’ll see a clock counting down & an elf character. Click on that and it opens to give you your daily quest. If you look closely you’ll little triangle tick marks around the elf that tells how many parts to complete the Daily quest their are parts 3, 5 & 10. Hope this helps blush

Eaglebeak904

Mar-20

Thank u so much.  I was thinking that was it (ya sure huh?).  I am trouble finding where there is triangle tick marks around the elf are but I will keep looking.  Do u think he is maybe an aviator elf?  Finally I can get on with the challenge.  I am so waiting for the next spring challenge.  You know the one that lasts for months and u can go to your friends screens and finally get some $$$.  Within the last 2 months I have spent lots, bought 2 sets of 1500 diamonds and 2 times $80 worth of coins.  I at this moment need to pay for about 6 screens that is asking 9,000 to 10,000 EACH...IT IS GETTING VERY FRUSTRATING.

BUT DONT GET ME WRONG....I LOVE THIS GAME.  I just need to stop spending money on it.

Thanks again and have fun stormen the castle!

pammy

TJ (StarBlazes)

Mar-20

I blew up the picture so it’s easier to see the triangle tick marks the picture I have is a 10 part DQ you count the empty spaces between the triangle tick marks to see which DQ it is.

jennymiles47

Mar-20

Need friends and not sure where to post. I am on level 25 and play and gift daily. My code is 

i2778215

Flootie

Mar-20

Hi Jenny 

My player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite

Eaglebeak904

Mar-20

Wow, u r amazing!  Thanks again.  NOW I see the little triangles and I finally finished the days challenge.  U seem to be pretty computer savvy, blowing up the elf image and all. I love all the new Gadgets and capabilities that r coming out but I sure get lost easily trying to actually implement them.  

I ALSO WANTED ALL TO KNOW THAT AFTER HAVING MY ORIGINAL GAME OF MC ON MY 10” iPad Air II DISAPPEAR THAT IT IS FINALLY BACK!!!!! I was at level 82 and bought a special on diamonds for $29.00 and waaalaaa no more game. I wrote back and forth to MC for about 2 months to no avail.  I think that has been at least a year ago.  Today just for the heck of it I tried to start it.........boy am I stoked.  By the way I DID get the 1200 diamonds when I started playing again.

Don’t ever give up.

Pammy