Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 298411 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

4/7/20

Hi Everyone relaxed!!

I received an invitation from a player named CRICKET, lvl 40, last digits of Game ID # 991.

Does anyone know this player? Or is anyone able to vouch for this player?? 

Thank you all so very much!! I hope everyone is continuing to stay safe and enjoying the SE!! What a wonderful distraction it Is able to provide!!

Debbie

misstracy22

4/7/20

Hi Debbie, 

I too have had a invite from the same person. No further info I can offer, sorry.

I’m loving the SE, and the distraction. 
Thanks, 

Tracy rabbit2

attie1234

4/7/20

Hi Debbie,

I am sorry I have not received an invite or have that player on either game. Maybe, someone will remember seeing a post from him/her needing help from the Consortium????? bird Hugs from a distance, dancer Attie

Oodie (Oodeveer)

4/7/20

I’m very sorry Debbie but I don’t know a player by the name of CRICKET.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

4/7/20

Thank you so very much dear friends!! 
Perhaps CRICKET bee (sorry that’s a bee, we don’t have a cricket emoji!!), will come forward and introduce themselves!! 

If it is someone seeking help from the Consortium we would be more then happy to help, if the player just asks in the Consortium Thread or PM’s me!! 
Until that time, I hope to receive some verification of this player soon so I am able to accept the invitation!!  wink

iBiff

4/8/20

Hi all,

First, thank you all, especially those who friended me during the winter event, but also all the active forum and consortium members. You are a great community. 

Second, let me apologize for not being a very good community member. I tend to get daunted by the sheer number of posts, then not check in for a while which just makes it worse, so I don't keep up very well. Sorry.

Finally, I'll get to my point. I'm looking for some new friends, mostly for more SE rooms. I have so far resisted having more friends than I could reliably gift on a daily basis, but I'm willing to try this out.

I've been doing the Ice Breath swap with one other player and would be happy to have more swap partners. I try to be generous and so far regularly give more than I receive. Feel free to PM me if you want to work out giving arrangements. I've been rotating through the spring rooms; I try to switch rooms roughly every 8 hours but am not at all reliable.

I'm not publishing my id at this point, but I'm the only iBiff playing on IOS, so it's just as easy to search on that.  (During the WE when I felt like I couldn't accept any new friends I added some text onto my player name. I know people on this forum don't trust requests from unknown players but I haven't yet found it in me to deny a request, so far this hasn't seemed to cause me any harm.)

Thanks again, and I hope to have some new friends soon.

-iBiff

Flootie

4/8/20

Hi Debbie

Hope you’re well. Sorry, not got this player as a friend.

Best wishes, Shroomie

Hello iBiff. raising_hand  I sent you an invite. I do ice breath swap and will be happy to add you to my IB gifting rotation. BTW, You are not obligated to send me gifts, just having another Spring (or any) event room to go to is all I need blush

regards,

sinbad 

dollymix16

4/8/20

Hi I play on PC and always looking for new friends. I play as Dollymix

Debbie (Debbie1845)

4/8/20

Hi DollyMix!! 

I just want to ask you and clarify, do you play both on PC and iOS? Or just PC?? Because we are unable to play across different platforms and I noticed you post in both PC & iOS Threads !! wink So I want to help you as much as I am able to do so!! 

The first suggestion I would have, if you haven’t already done so, is to make certain to have your name and information added to the Master List. The one for PC is listed here,

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2160/1

and the stupendous, Chilpep will be more then happy to add you at the next revision if you simply post a message asking to be added!!

If you are seeking new Friends in general for the game, or perhaps friends just for the SE and other Events, or maybe you are doing the IB Swap... We have all different threads that you may post in to get more friends on the appropriate platform!! 

I would be more then happy to help direct you to the most helpful and appropriate places to post, as well as connecting you to other players depending upon exactly what you are specifically seeking!! couple couple
Please just send me a PM, with all of your information and what you are looking for and how I may be of help and assistance to you and I will do my very best to make certain you are not only pointed in the right direction, but well taken care of the absolute best way I possibly am able to do so!! My goal is to help any player enjoy the game and any Event to the Maximum capacity that they would like to...and if I am able to help to facilitate that, then it is my complete joy and pleasure!! 
I look forward to hearing from soon!! 

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader 
tulipsunflowerrosedeciduous_treebirdrainbowblossomhatching_chickbeetle