Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 279044 views.
12Hunter

4/15/20

thanks . do you know how many there are suppose to be?

Debbie (Debbie1845)

4/15/20

Hi Hunter!!

You are referring to the Exclusive Pets, which first become available at lvl 69. You do the BKQ to craft the Keys of Fate. You go to the Ghostly Chest, four times, and there are four Exclusive Pets available to you, while you do the BKQ’s, until you collect them all.

They are :

Fire Dragon 
Rainbow Dragon 
Sea Serpent
Woolly-Paw

Please don’t waste  your coins to craft any of Exclusive Pet Food. Once you have one of the Exclusive Pets in your inventory it will fall from the HOS’s just like any other type of Pet Food. 

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to PM me. I am more then happy to assist you in any way I possibly can!! 

I hope you are staying safe and enjoying the SE!!

Debbie 

misstracy22

4/16/20

Thanks Debbie, 

Now I remember. I’ll bookmark this for later enquires. You are a star. 
Thank you again.

hugs Tracybouquet

vassinii

4/16/20

We are playing together now! Need more pets from this spring event too....good luck too!

butch53

4/20/20

The daily quests are those that show on the left side of the screen, with the timer, just above your pet.  Click the image, and it will tell you what to accomplish

butch53

4/20/20

ID I572228.  I am a level 97 person (although one of my friends managed to get 98 somehow).  I am 81 point short somehow.

butch53

4/20/20

I am also cleaning house, lots of friends who seem to have stopped playing.  Like they have no private rooms available, or are stuck on the default room, or spring 1, 2, or three (spring 4 is the current active room), however, having spring room 1 or 2 still works for collecting "stuff", but the specials are only in room 4 (to craft the two new pets)

butch53

4/21/20

Hi Cher.  Just sent an invite.  I play as Jim j (i572228).  The low numbers have been around a looooooong time (I have 154 days of game time).  I also rotate thru the rooms, spring 4 and 2.  Mornings and over night in room 4, day time in room 2.  play often (what else do we have to do?)

Cher857

4/21/20

Thanks Butch!

Cher

misstracy22

4/23/20

Hi,

I’ve sent an invite, hope you accept. Anything I can do to help, please do ask.

Hope you’re enjoying the Spring Event, meet you in the castle soon.

Tracy - consortium member wolf