Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 282412 views.
Dinkbird

4/24/20

Hello! I’m new to the forum but I’ve been playing MC for years. I’m level 65 Game name is MamaLove. I stay updated on SE and rooms as well as gift regularly! Looking for friends! ID # is i2621831

WelshShelley

4/24/20

Hey Dinkbird or Mamalove,

Just thought I'd say many thanks for all the gifts you sent me, whilst I was indisposed, they were all greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

misstracy22

4/24/20

Hi, 

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for being a friend and gifting me. You have helped me to help others. 
Anything you need, please do ask. 
It’s nice to see you here and in the castle heart_eyes

Take care, Tracy bee

Flootie

4/24/20

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite which I hope you accept.

Best wishes

butch53

4/24/20

Thanks for the invite.  I just tried to send you a gift, but you have no requests.  Someone else's gain

Hi Dinkbird / MamaLove. I sent you an invite. I mostly am just going the ice breath swap - you do not need to gift me. 

regards,

sinbad raising_hand

CindyK65

4/25/20

Shelley, I apologize. I meant to send you a message about the invite from my baby game. If you don’t need to add any more friends right now, please feel free to delete the request. Hope you’re getting enjoying that new iPad and getting lots of SE items! CindyK

WelshShelley

4/25/20

No problem Cindy, I just wondered who Witchy Woman was (are you an Eagles fan,  by chance smile).

I am going to decline the request, sorry. I had a number of requests, during and after my troubled unamused times stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye, and took them up.

Now I am up to my capacity of which I can cope with gifting.

Thanks ever so much Cindy for all your help with advice and gifting me, when I got back, I really appreciated it.

I have had a brief look at what the Ipad can do, compared to my old one. But for now MC, the Challenge and the Spring Event gets my full attention.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Dinkbird

4/25/20

You’re most welcome! And thank you also! Glad you are back!

Christine462

4/25/20

Hello all, I have been playing for a while but never knew how to add friends so always only had dear old John. I’ve sent a few requests to people who were asking for a new friend here but to anyone interested in befriending me here is my id  i2718068 Thanks a lot !!!