Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 278676 views.
Christine462

Apr-25

Hello all, I have been playing for a while but never knew how to add friends so always only had dear old John. I’ve sent a few requests to people who were asking for a new friend here but to anyone interested in befriending me here is my id  i2718068 Thanks a lot !!!

Hi Christine462. I sent you an invite. I mostly am just going the ice breath swap - you do not need to gift me. 

regards,

sinbad raising_hand

Flootie

Apr-26

Hi Christine, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite. I always gift A-Z, but not bothered about receiving gifts. Unless you need to build your stash of postcards, then, gifts are always welcomed.

Best wishes

TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-26

Hi Christine, I added you As a friend but wanted to let you know the room your showing is the Anniversary room, please switch to one of the Spring event rooms 2 or 4. If that’s what you have it showing it may be a glitch try changing the name or furniture selection hopefully that fixes it.

KatieAn56

Apr-26

Hi Christine...sent you an invite. My player name is Kate. I seldom put up a wish list, but I do gift others. Welcome aboard the MC train. Hope to see ya in the castle!

misstracy22

Apr-28

Hi Christine,

Welcome to the forum, I sent an invite, hope you accept. My name is Tracy and I’m one of the consortium members. If you need a helping hand with anything please do let me know.

Take care, be safe during these difficult timesmushroom
Tracy - beetle 

CatLowe

Apr-29

Hello All!  I’m new to the Forum but I’ve played MC on and off for some time but stopped due to illness.  I just came back to it a few weeks ago and and for the first time I decided to participate in all the extra seasonal stuff, castle challenge, as well as all the “Friend” gifting, postcards, etc.

So, I’m in need of friends to share with! I have one from early on but don’t know how I got him (Justjohn) to whom I’ve been sending stuff, and recently sent invitations at random based on my own nickname but no one accepted.  In-game I’m FelinaMercurial and my Friend Code is i1157702. Is anyone interested in sharing?

Thanks and Stay Safe!

Flootie

Apr-29

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite, which I hope you accept. I always gift A-Z, but not bothered about receiving them. Unless you need to build your postcard stash, then gifts are always welcomed.

Sorry to hear of your illness, but glad you feel well enough to play MC again. JustJohn is the default friend everybody has. If I may say, this is the best place to ask for friends. Players tend to ignore random friend requests, especially if their existing friends don’t know the requester. 

If you have any more questions or anything don’t hesitate to post it on this forum. There are some very knowledgeable and friendly players who know just about everything there is to know about MC, and no doubt someone will reply.

May I ask if your game name is due to a love of cats and Freddie Mercury?

Best wishes, keep safe

CatLowe

Apr-29

Hi Flootie, thanks so much for your quick reply and the invite! I do need postcards / keys.  For some reason in my game lately I’m always short of the little Casks for the Airship.  I have over 100 on all the other airship items but it has repeatedly called for casks.

Yes, I am a life-long Cat Mom, 5 inside and a feral community of black cats outside that I feed and have been trying to trap,neuter,release. I’m also a diehard Queen fan. I’m sure you know Freddie Mercury was also a cat-lover!  I also have a small pond with Koi.

Do you have pets?

Hi CatLowe / Felina M. Welcome back! 

I sent you an invite. I mostly am just doing the ice breath (IB) swap - you do not need to gift me IBs. Sometimes I’ll put other items in my wish list, if you need gift credits.

By the way, the JustJohn friend is from the game, it is not a real person, and is automatically added as a friend to everyone in the game. Your gifts are wasted to him, but will count as gifts if you need those credits.

take care and be well.

regards,

sinbad raising_hand