Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 280766 views.
CatLowe

Apr-30

Lots of helpful info and suggestions, thanks Sinbad.  The player in question is green but as I said,  fixed on Halloween room without a HOS and wish list is flop-eared puppy egg and Phoenix egg.  I’ll try sending invites to others who have recently posted.

Which room should I leave open for Friends? Does it matter?  IIRC Spring room 2 has three scenes and room 4 only has 1.

CatLowe

Apr-30

Flootie, I live in a wooded area so I get all sorts of wild visitors on my deck, including bears.  I can post some pics (if allowed here) if someone will tell me how to post them.

Love your doggie avatars!

Thanks for the tip on queries about specific members wink.

Does any know Candy with ID ending in 4482?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-30

Hi CatLowe. I have 2 ios games. iPad and iPhone. I will send invites.

TLB2 and Twinkle. Welcome!

Flootie

Apr-30

Sounds terrific where you live. I think you can post pictures, but I’ve no idea how to. Would love to see some, though.

Candy isn’t a friend of mine, but you could try posting a new thread. You see the big picture of Mahjong tiles at the top of the page? That is called the Header - a very talented lady called Jennifer changes that every day. Yesterday it was Labrador puppies. Anyway, underneath is a little blue box that says “New Topic”. Click on that, it opens up and you can give it a title of what you want and then type your message.
It just takes a bit of practice to find your way round this forum. I still get lost at times, but the friends are pretty forgiving if things get put in the wrong place.

Cecilia28

Apr-30

Hi CatLowe,

I have sent you an invitation. I gift when I can, and try to return gifts when I receive one.

Cecilia

Re - Which Spring room should I leave open for Friends? Does it matter?

Either Spring room 2 or 4 will work, you will see a mix among your friends. Some people switch their setting between these two rooms each day. I don’t have the time to do that, so I just keep one room selected. Spring room 4 was needed by people to get the items required to build the two new spring pets. Since the event has been going for a while, I expect most people have them already completed. The advantage of Spring room 2 is that, with three scenes, people can get 250 coins x 3, once they have maxed out those scenes - so it is good for people who want to build up their coins.

zaraonyx

Apr-30

I’m a fellow cat-lover & Queen (with Freddie Mercury in the band, not after) fan, so sent you a friend invitation.

Please don’t feel obligated to gift, if you don’t want to.

My best wishes to you & your furry family,

Zara.

attie1234

Apr-30

Hi Catlowe! I have 2 games (Attie & Benit) that I have sent invites to. Please, do not feel it is necessary to return gifts. Welcome and Have Fun! bird dancer Attie (Benit)

Flootie

Apr-30

Hi Zara, just agreeing with your comment. Without Freddie and John, to me it’s not Queen. I did like what Brian and Roger did with Paul Rogers, but he doesn’t have to pretend to be anyone else, got enough charisma of his own.

Hope you’re not going Radio Ga Ga during lockdown. Keep playing The Game and Keep Yourself Alive (see what I did there? Lol )

Best wishes, stay safe - (player name) Shroomie

misstracy22

Apr-30

Hi,

I’m Tracy, one of the consortium. I’ve sent an invite too. Please accept if you still have room for another friend. Welcome to the forum and so glad you are recovering from your illness. 
You have made and are making some very good friends. Who are giving loads of excellent advice and have very similar likes. 
Please put on your wish list the items you need, I’ll do my best to help out.
Take care,

Tracy monkey