Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 301798 views.
Flootie

4/30/20

Hi Zara, just agreeing with your comment. Without Freddie and John, to me it’s not Queen. I did like what Brian and Roger did with Paul Rogers, but he doesn’t have to pretend to be anyone else, got enough charisma of his own.

Hope you’re not going Radio Ga Ga during lockdown. Keep playing The Game and Keep Yourself Alive (see what I did there? Lol )

Best wishes, stay safe - (player name) Shroomie

misstracy22

4/30/20

Hi,

I’m Tracy, one of the consortium. I’ve sent an invite too. Please accept if you still have room for another friend. Welcome to the forum and so glad you are recovering from your illness. 
You have made and are making some very good friends. Who are giving loads of excellent advice and have very similar likes. 
Please put on your wish list the items you need, I’ll do my best to help out.
Take care,

Tracy monkey

CindyK65

4/30/20

Welcome,  CatLowe! I sent invites to both my games, CindyK and WitchyWoman. I am gifting daily, but not accepting gifts right now. I have a lot of Spring items to gift, so load your WL with anything you need help with. Let us know anything you need help with. This is the greatest group and will gift anything you need and answer all your questions! Good Luck! CindyK

bajon

4/30/20

I have been playing for over two years on Ipad and now have a question regarding steering wheels. Do they show up somewhere in the game? They are not in the inventory and how do they fit in the game? I know they were included in the CC this time but are they used anywhere else?

Wonder why BG has 2 amulets that we can not obtain.

Suggestion for BG - I would think a reward for achieving the Magic Miser would be a nice one - like maybe an amulet.

Flootie

4/30/20

Hi bajon, you get steering wheels for sending fully packed airships. And it’s usually Trina who asks for steering wheels in her quests. I don’t know of any other means of getting them or of any other use.  As for the unobtainable amulets, I have no idea, but maybe someone else can enlighten us?

Best wishes, Shroomie

bajon

4/30/20

Thanks. Just wonder why there would be amulets we can’t get.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

4/30/20

The amulets that are unavailable were offered for cost- last year? I think? It was during an event, some bought into it and some didn't. Thinking they would be available again, but so far they haven't. As far as I know..

zaraonyx

5/1/20

Hi Flootie,

Happy to meet you!

Oh boy, Freddie’s voice - don’t get me started! No,  I meant to write,  Don’t Stop Me Now. smile

Honestly, he had a unique voice - truly unique. To me, Queen is only Queen when it had Freddie as a singer. Fantastic voice!

I remember when “Bohemian Rhapsody first came out, & hearing it on my transistor radio for the first time - wow! Then I saw the video clip for it on television - so cool, & very innovative for it’s time. Truly fabulous!

Thanks for the good wishes! I’m sending them right back to you & hoping that this situation isn’t putting you Under Pressure.grin

All the best,

Zara.

CindyK65

5/1/20

CatLowe, Would you please set your Spring Room to 2 or 4? It is showing the Winter Lodge. You may need to make a change in the spring room if you already have it set. Just edit the name or piece of furniture. There is a glitch in the game that sometimes doesn’t let friends see the room that you have set. Thanks! CindyK

Flootie

5/1/20

Hi Zara, always good to know fellow Freddie fans. 

It’s A Hard Life right now, but if Friends Will Be Friends it won’t be time for the Hammer To Fall and hopefully we will get a Breakthru very soon. 

My brother bought the records and I sneakily listened to them when he was out (wasn’t allowed to touch his things, still not come to think of it!) 

Stay safe

Shroomie