Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 279046 views.
Flootie

May-2

Hi CatLowe,

Hope you’re ok. Please don’t worry if you’re not up to posting - your health should always come first. Just wondering if you know you can send private messages to friends? Forgive me if I’m stating the obvious, but it took me a while to get the hang of it. I have sent you a PM, which should be showing up at the top of the screen. Above the header, an orange message should appear - 1 private message (or something like that). Click on that and hopefully it will be there.

Take care, my friend

Best wishes, Shroomie

CatLowe

May-2

Thank you Shroomie, how thoughtful! As I said, I haven’t learned the forum setup yet. I will check the PM.  I haven’t figured out where to go to edit my password, fill in a profile, and put ‘comments ‘ in my rooms like the rest of you. 

One day at a time...... relaxed

12Hunter

May-2

Never-mind the reply.  You already gave answer. Sorry. I am now stuck at Ruler of Islands until “future updates.” Do you know what’s going on?

Flootie

May-2

No worries, Cat. There’s lots of things I haven’t a clue about. So, when I see a question I do know the answer to, it’s like a Dory moment - fin up, saying “pick me, pick me!” Lol xx

Hi Hunter!!

You have reached the end of the current content. You should be at 7679/7760. 

So you are where the rest of us are who are at lvl 97...waiting for the next update. Which no one knows when it will be released, only the Devs, and they don’t tell us until it is time!! wink  But it is several months between updates. 

So have fun with the Events!! Make good use of the time to rack up all the extra coins and inventory. It is also a good time to work on all those Achievements that are so time consuming as well, or whatever you find most fun and captivating about the game!! 

Please feel free to ask any questions any time. I am most happy to be of help and assistance !! relaxed

I hope you are staying safe and well and enjoying the SE and CC!! 

Debbie 

12Hunter

May-2

Thanks Debbie for the reply.

You're right. That's exactly where I am. 

Staying safe. You as well.

Hi, Christine - I've sent you an invitation, too.  If you need any of the spring event items, let us know.

~Catheryne (Consortium)

butch53

May-5

Just sent a friend request, name jim j  I play daily, and gift several times a day (you can do every 8 hours, 5 gifts)

12Hunter

May-6

Hi. Trying to add friends to game i2329321. Name is Sleuth. Play occasionally. Used to play a lot then bought another iPad and used it more often. Thanks

I am more then happy to send you a friend request! relaxed

Debbie