Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 281240 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-13

Tracy,

So thrilled and ecstatic blush that you already have Bajon on your Friends List!! WTG!!  And being one step ahead of the rest of us!!

As for your post being # 666 smiling_imp....well what can I say, I remember reading some of your first posts!! So perhaps post a few more to increase that number in short order!! LOL wink

Hugs, be safe and well ~ Debbie  XOXO 

misstracy22

May-13

Thanks Debbie, 

Hope my post are improving. 
This counts as another one, so I’m safe againwink
Keep safe and take care,

Hug back, xxx

BernDover2

May-13

Hello, I'm new here.  In fact, I just signed up to this forum today.  Previously I was a member of the BigFish Games forum (..although not as active...).  I'm glad there's a new home for us to share information, tips, and trick regarding Midnight Castle.  I can't believe I've been playing this game since 2015 .... that's amazing.fearful

Well, I'm on level 97, and waiting for updates to be able to progress to level 98.  I could use some new IOS friends.  My friend code is: i2362846.

Thanks for having me, and I can't wait to get some new friends !!

Flootie

May-13

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite. I always gift   A-Z, but not bothered about receiving gifts. Unless you need to build your postcard stash, then gifts are most welcome.

Best wishes, stay safe

Shroomie

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-13

Tracy,

Your posts don’t need any improvement!! They are always warm, welcoming, witty, and so polite!! 
Positively perfect !! 

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart

misstracy22

May-14

kissing_heart

Thank you, you are so very good at cheering people up. Making everyone feel special. 
hugs, Tracy bouquet

misstracy22

May-14

Hi, 

Welcome on board. I’ve sent an invite.

Anything I can help you with please just ask. If I can’t help someone on the forum will be able to. 
My name is Tracy and I’m one of the consortium members. 
Take care, 

Tracy hatched_chick

BernDover2

May-14

thank you misstracy22.  I'm having a hard time wondering why half of my friends are not available to me.  When I click on their names in my friend list, nothing happens and I am not taken to their wish list.  Additionally,  when I click on the names of friends in private rooms, I get a message saying "Your Friend doesn't have a private room yet"....but I used to be able to access them before.  this has been happening for months now.  I don't know if I should just delete those friends and start over.  this is quite frustrating.  I've been scanning and searching the Tech help section to see if there's anything I can do on my end.

Msg 11.1345 deleted
misstracy22

May-15

Hi again. 
Sorry it was getting late for me, my eyes were closing before I could answer your second part about the Private rooms. 
There was a glitch with PR’s a few months ago. Some couldn’t access some friends rooms, like you. The way to sort this was to delete them. Then invite them back. Spring clean reallyhatching_chicktulip
Hope this helps. 
See you in the castle,

Tracypanda_face